• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

Free Stuff

Free Stuff

Hello, doing a 3l swap and want to get rid of some stuff for free to local people.

Stock 2000 svt exhaust manifolds 85k

stock water pump 85k plastic impeller, but looks good

2003 3l 25k valve covers, cams (chains, ect...), wiring harness, and some other stuff.

if you need anything let me know.

Mike

Want to buy stock cat-back exhaust!!! LKQ does not deal in exhaust, so if anyone has one (svt or not) for my 98 se v-6 please let me know.

Also, the exhaust manifolds are spoken for.

FS: Stock 98 SVT Springs & Struts ~ Portland Oregon

I just replaced mine with KYB's and Intrax only because I knew the sales rep and I got a super-deal. My old springs and struts had 135K when pulled off (1998 Contour SVT E0). There are no leaks or rust (car was bought new here in Oregon) and the car is a freeway flyer everyday. The struts/springs are just sitting in boxes in my garage. The struts still have decent resistance (no flat spots or leaks) and the springs are in excellent shape (no rust). PM for pictures if you need them. Will separate!

I'm up for trades too. Maybe other SVT performance parts (other then the suspension, my car is bone stock). I'm also a gadget freak...laptop, pda phone, iPhone, Mac stuff. Send me a PM, who knows maybe I'll trade? Or you can call me 503-730-0975

I still have these springs and struts if anyone is interested ???

FS 98 T-Red SE

FS 98 T-Red SE

FS: T-Red 98 Contour SE I4 with 80K
I have the SVT exhaust and a CAI.
nice JVC MP3 player and Alpine type R 10" with an Alpine Amp.
regular oil changes and no problems except for an alternator a year ago.
the rest of the info is in my sig.
pm or email at Docmar10s at msn dot com.

3k OBO

Want to buy stock cat-back exhaust!!! LKQ does not deal in exhaust, so if anyone has one (svt or not) for my 98 se v-6 please let me know.

Also, the exhaust manifolds are spoken for.

hey i have a stock svt exhaust i need to get rid of....let me know
it's has 74k on it

LOL.... Mike now you gotta change your sig you modded your SE.

BTW since we're talking exhaust here.... after getting those manifolds from you (they will be put to good use) I have found out the following:
The manifolds, Y pipe, and flex pipe are the same for ALL V6's. There is a difference between AtX & MTX which is 3 bolts on the flange for ATX, 2 for the MTX. Don't know about the Cat itself. From the cat back the SVT is 1/4" larger pipe and of course the two mufflers in the back. I would presume the Cat has a matching 1/4" larger flange on it but maybe not.

I presume most of you already know this stuff, but I think it is important to know what parts really are specific to SVT. I am reminded of the fellow selling SVT fog lights..... well all foglights are the same. The brackets are different, but all brackets accept all fog lights.

Shotwell told a story about selling SVT sparkplug wires..... well he and we know there is nothing special about them... LOL someone with a GL may want my SE wires... LOL

Hey I've got a GL perhpas I can put my old set of wires on my 4 banger and make it go faster...... hmmmmm

AF

FS: Stock 98 SVT Springs & Struts ~ Portland Oregon

I just replaced mine with KYB's and Intrax only because I knew the sales rep and I got a super-deal. My old springs and struts had 135K when pulled off (1998 Contour SVT E0). There are no leaks or rust (car was bought new here in Oregon) and the car is a freeway flyer everyday. The struts/springs are just sitting in boxes in my garage. The struts still have decent resistance (no flat spots or leaks) and the springs are in excellent shape (no rust). PM for pictures if you need them. Will separate!

I'm up for trades too. Maybe other SVT performance parts (other then the suspension, my car is bone stock). I'm also a gadget freak...laptop, pda phone, iPhone, Mac stuff. Send me a PM, who knows maybe I'll trade? Or you can call me 503-730-0975

These are still for sale or trade -anyone? If nothing else, at least I'm getting more posts racked up so maybe, just maybe when I'm old and gray I may have 50 posts so then I can really get rid of these in the classifieds where they otta be in the first place :)

Set of E1's in Great Condition with HanKook Tires also in great condition. Balanced and rotated in decemeber 07. I'll take 450 OBO. these tires alone cost me 700 last summer.

100_0513.jpg

DSCF3045.jpg

I also have a pre-98 lip spoiler I will let go for 60 bucks!! it is T-red but will need sanding/painting because of scratches during shipping..

Last edited:
I have a lead on several sets of NEW Mastercraft 215/50VR16 Avenger LSR. If anyone is interested $70 per tire brand new. You can find them on the net around $90 each but normal retail is $120. I have these on my 98 E0 SVT and they look and ride very nice! They are all season "V" speed rated and the size as everyone knows is hard to find, especially at this price. Here's a photo of them on my SVT...

I prefer you to hand me cash but Paypal is OK if you help some on the fees. I can ship them too (at your expense) too if you prefer.

PM me
Thanks,
Adam

Attachments

• IMAGE_059.jpg
    IMAGE_059.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
She has to go. 99 se sport. midnight blue inside and out. Rebuilt engine at 104k. Has SVT springs and struts. car has 134k on it now. Auto, tinted windows, Magnaflow cat back, Cheap Cone intake. Looking for 2k

Set of E1's in Great Condition with HanKook Tires also in great condition. Balanced and rotated in decemeber 07. I'll take 450 OBO. these tires alone cost me 700 last summer.

100_0513.jpg

DSCF3045.jpg

I also have a pre-98 lip spoiler I will let go for 60 bucks!! it is T-red but will need sanding/painting because of scratches during shipping..

Just wondering if you would be willing to sell just the Rims?.... if not pls let me know ASAP!... thanks....

Stock GL muffler

Stock GL muffler

I have a stock 96 GL muffler and all the piping back to the resonator, looking to give it away to someone in the area who needs it. pm me if interested.
I plan to keep this around for one week, so after that it gets cut up and put in the trash.

Edit: Threw this away yesterday

I'm Looking For the following parts/items.
New Torsen
motor mounts (not stock the after market ones)
Vortech Supercharge Shaft and a select few misc parts
Tan A-Pillar
Front set of Stock SVT Emblem Floor mats (tan)
Engine Lift

Thinks thats about it for now.

Last edited:
Hey Llane, long time no talk. Anyways, you can do the motor mounts yourself if you have a few days to let them cure.

go to www.mcmaster.com and search for part number 8644K11 it should be polyurethane casting compound 1lb shore A80 for $28.83 shipped. Just throw the old mount in a fire to burn off the stock rubber, duct tape one side, put center cylinder back in and fill with the poly. Let it dry for a couple days and you are good to go. You can buy the energy suspension inserts for the front for about $20 from bat.

The best new Torsen price I've found (because no private party has one) was at www.oemfordparts.com . Search for torsen and you'll find the one for the mtx-75. It was $570.30 shipped not on sale. It was about $50 off a couple months ago. I did see a mtx-75 on www.focaljet.com with a quaife already installed for $400 a couple months ago, but it sold really quickly and it was used. You may surf over there to check once in a while.

That's all I can help you with on your list. Good luck.

FS

FS

Need to clear out several items:

I have a power antenna w/ wiring harness, so you can install it in your car if you don't already have one ;) $35.
Antenna motor.jpg

Mystique knee panel w/ glove box pumice. $15 (will not fit contour dash)
Mystique KP.jpg

Thanks for looking.
"Global warming - coolest thing since algore invented the internet".... AF 6/2/08

I was wondering if anyone around beaverton had a passanger side rear window seal laying around that they would sell me cheap. Havent had the time to check u pull it, and the rear window is driving me crazy when its down. Thanks. Aaron

Bassani for trade

Bassani for trade

Hey guys. With my 3.0 I have headers, sho y-pipe, and bassani and it is a little loud. I'm looking for either the silencer tips that go in the bassani mufflers or maybe trading for another quieter aftermarket exhaust straight up prefferably Borla. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Hey Mike, I have the Bassani catback also and after installing my headers it got a little raspy. I ordered a Magnaflow resonator off of ebay for $68 shipped. I should recive it the first of next week, and will try and get it welded on next weekend. I'll get a before and after sound clip.
-tropictour

Back