• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"no problem man, we won't part it out"

One of these days you guys should try re-building one... :shrug:. crash damage.. yeah I can see, but ones that can be fixed and back on the road:cry:. Im still upset that the black car bill had got parted out, I could have had that running in a weekend.:nonono:

web.jpg

web.jpg

That car is so nice Jerk! Hows it workin out for you?

It's working out great sitting in my driveway. :) I enjoy looking at it everyday! I bought this car to get it back on the road and we put it back together to find out that the trans we got mistakenly had a 3rd gear grind. Jared and I worked out a trade deal for his 99 Non-SVT and so before we transfer titles we need this SVT completely done because he only has one car and can't afford the time of having this one down after the trade and being stuck without daily driver. The car is his, but technically mine also.;) I hope he is treating our '99 well. :laugh: It is kinda mine and kinda his as well. The SVT will be officially his in about a week when we get a day to throw the new trans in, again!

Last edited:
so good to know that our fellow CEG'ers lie through their teeth like that. part cars out all you want, nobody can stop ya. i guess your just doing me a favor keeping these cars rare so 20 years from now it might be a hard to find product.

so good to know that our fellow CEG'ers lie through their teeth like that. part cars out all you want, nobody can stop ya. i guess your just doing me a favor keeping these cars rare so 20 years from now it might be a hard to find product.

what the hell are you even talking about? the guy wasnt a cegr and im sorry but i dont have time to fix junk cars. when i can take the parts from it and rebuild a nice car or sell them to actual cegrs so they can keep there cars going. this was some random guy that does car sales in parking lots in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

Dont know what you are talking about, but I can assure you ever car that Jeff and Scott has parted out has been beyond repair/idioic to try and repair. For example, scott bought back an SVT he used to own that some kid got into an accident with, this car was MESSED UP, the whole left side of the car didnt line up anymore. Concidently, Scott had bought ANOTHER Silver SVT with a blown motor that had a nice body, so he swapped the motor and trans from the wrecked car into the dead car and the silver SVT lived again :)

In fact, between scott and Jeff in the last few months, they have only parted out two cars.

how long does it take you guys to pull an engine anywhos

depends, sometimes we just dick around and make a night of it, but if in a rush it can be easily done in under 4 hours if all goes right

depends, sometimes we just dick around and make a night of it, but if in a rush it can be easily done in under 4 hours if all goes right

we really moved on the silver car motor ,trans removal from both cars.full strip down to shell on the donor. motor,trans,bumper,fenders,hood,radio,wheels,in new car in 2 days

Last edited:
two people questioned what you were talking about, so I dont think we get your point.

are you still cranky from Scott getting mod status? Come on Tricker, we dont part out just because we feel like it.

i like how you guys try to play me off as an idiot. you know what my point is.

no one tries to play you off as an idiot tricker. i even after your attack against me, when i was chosen to be a mod happen to like you.
just need to be less abrasive with some of the things you say:shrug: and not be so defensive. your excuse for someone not agreeing with you is always there trying to make me look dumb and im so smart im the nitrous knowledge king of the world...........get over yourself a little bit buddy

so alias buys these cars w/you guys? or he just likes to include himself,b/c he throws "we" around alot.
i missed that...but was always curious how someone here less than a year makes mod status?

i started a thread about that and got all jumped on and attacked by the michigan boys. bagged is a cool guy but there are other people here that have been in the game for years that should be mods. its all about the michigan clique. you guys can attack that all you want. this site is run by a group of friends and they are from michigan and are the ones that put on SZ.

and honestly, i give advice and share knowledge about nitrous where it is asked. the only reason i defend myself about it is because people that have NO EXPERIENCE with it come and make fun of me for blowing up at SZ, when they know NOTHING about it. at least i know something, made good power, and beat a lot of respectable cars with it. say what you will, but i had 3 people instantly say "what are you talking about" when i made a comment about you guys killing yet another SVT. nobody is stopping you, i just like to preserve, not destroy. rant on.

so alias buys these cars w/you guys? or he just likes to include himself,b/c he throws "we" around alot.
i missed that...but was always curious how someone here less than a year makes mod status?

i started a thread about that and got all jumped on and attacked by the michigan boys. bagged is a cool guy but there are other people here that have been in the game for years that should be mods. its all about the michigan clique. you guys can attack that all you want. this site is run by a group of friends and they are from michigan and are the ones that put on SZ.

and honestly, i give advice and share knowledge about nitrous where it is asked. the only reason i defend myself about it is because people that have NO EXPERIENCE with it come and make fun of me for blowing up at SZ, when they know NOTHING about it. at least i know something, made good power, and beat a lot of respectable cars with it. say what you will, but i had 3 people instantly say "what are you talking about" when i made a comment about you guys killing yet another SVT. nobody is stopping you, i just like to preserve, not destroy. rant on.

my time on the boards has nothing to do with me being a mod. maybe its my 9 yrs of ownership, and the knowledge that comes along with that:shrug: the several motor, trans swaps, the highly moddified show tour i built. owning a contour and being able to go to large car shows and still represent a forgot about vehicle by taking home best of show trophies.
im the asthetics moderator. who would have been a better choice:shrug:

and all of this nitrous crap is just a dumb argument tricker. did you even look at my car ive been using nitrous in it since 2001 and about 8 other cars ive owned

Last edited:
it sucks to have to defend yourself doesnt it?

now i could sit here and say your car is this and you dont know that. but why would i? you've built a nice car (if thats what your into) so why does it have to be like this, eh? i'm not gonna sit here and complain about you being a mod. good for you. it really doesn't affect my every day life. but don't come out here and trash talk my nitrous knowledge or i'll come do the same about your aesthetics knowledge. and that would be a waste of everyone's time.

i never bashed your nitrous knowledge, ive actually stuck up for you a few times reminding people that you ran 40 bottles befor you had an issue:shrug: and answer my question who would have been a better choice?

Last edited:
i don't know... blu fuz? lol.

nobody does anything crazy on aesthetics anyways on CSVT's. i guess honestly, your buddy that was doing the BMW taillights would be a good one. but i suppose he doesnt even own the thing anymore

he is just there all the time like myself. we all just get together to rip a car apart or to rebuild it. we all hang out so why not the more the better huh?

Back