• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New mesh kit interest check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine was pre-cut already looks like it just drops in right in place :shrug: just needs to be polished a little bit.......

mine was pre-cut already looks like it just drops in right in place :shrug: just needs to be polished a little bit.......

hahaha looks like it right? mines cut already as well..i tried the rear grill today...looks like you need to do some modifications. i messed with it for about 30 minutes today,only to realize it does not just drop right in. yea it def. needs to be polished! Christine has been giving me a lot of advice on how to do it too...so i will let you know what she says, if you want.

Joe

any information on installing it will help a lot as well...i have been to busy even to try it just got a chance to look at it today.....:blackeye:

it just might be a PITA! but i will get mine done hopefully this weekend...i'm gonna take mine to a polishing wheel in my shop and see how it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back