• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New mesh kit interest check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick2000Svt

CEG'er
I have found a resource for some mesh. I am checking to see if anyone would be interested and we can start a group buy if enough people would like kits. I spoke with a mod of CEG and he said i can sell it i just have to rename it so i will call it "SICK MESH" . I have templates from the kit i purchased, And i will include the grille oval, front and rear bumper mesh in the kits. Here is a pic i found on CEG with the same mesh installed. Also the mesh is aluminum so no rust and i can also get steel if wanted and I can paint it or you can paint it. Pm me with questions.

COST is going to be 85 shipped in usa

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
and your not aloud to charge extra to overcome paypal fees, its against the policy you agreed to.

first off the paypal fees are 3% + 0.30 that would be 82.70 so just call it 83 bucks shipped and dont mention the paypal fees so the highschool girls like this one^^^^^^^ wont :cry:

I may be interested in some if the elky mesh doesnt happen soon.

first off the paypal fees are 3% + 0.30 that would be 82.70 so just call it 83 bucks shipped and dont mention the paypal fees so the highschool girls like this one^^^^^^^ wont :cry:

I may be interested in some if the elky mesh doesnt happen soon.

It is the same mesh but i have to rename it cause im the one selling it. Im just listening to 1314 the mod of the group buy section so thats what i did.
A few more people and i will start a GB thread for this

If the list fills up soon i can have these out 1-2 weeks after. Heres who we have so far so if you want one just add your name to the list.

1. Dirtybird204
2. Pithon987

I think it looks pretty good :shrug:
15sadmr.jpg

I like it also.

Without a CF hood but with a painted trim ring:

Closeupwithsteelstacks.jpg

Oh ???? that is sexay :drool:
Looks best on SF and T-RED with painted ring on the T-RED and the SF could be chrome or painted.

Bro's Gen 2 Stazi mesh:
car210.jpg

car211.jpg

I know the second is it........ i think the first just looks that way cause its at an angle :shrug: not sure tho it might be a slightly different mesh. mine looks just like the stuff in the 2nd pic. and the third pics. We got 2 for sure who else needs some mesh??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back