• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New mesh kit interest check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok heres the deal I am picking up the mesh tomorrow after work If i receive your payment i will ship them out monday or when i get your payment. Thanks and hope you enjoy your mesh kit.

i got you mang....i will pay you on the morning of the 23rd... sorry some of us are poor until then.:shrug:

I will PP you the $ in a few weeks if that's ok? Sorry, just started a new job as well as moving this weekend so things are kind of tight right now. Not to mention my alternator went on Tuesday & had to have it fixed that day, but at least no more flickering batt light at high RPM's.

OP... Let me know if this is ok?

yeah ukfan50 thats cool no problem.

Ok so heres what we got so far......................IF you want in just add your name to the list

1. DirtyBird204
2.Pithon987 ...........................................PAID
3.UKFAN50
4.SICILIANSVT82

Man i was gonna ship them today but i didnt make it to the post office in time. I have them in my car just need to get them shipped bare with me they will be in your hands soon.

your mesh should be there anyday now it was shipped last week usps......

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that pretty sad when the guy who does the GB is now banned...scarry!:blackeye::blackeye::help::help:

take from this what you will. i got a piece from him that was a side deal to the group buy and likely shipped the same time as the GB and i got mine yesterday.

His being banned was due to actions from elsewhere on the forums. Also, prior to being banned, he had asked to close this thread due to a lack of interest.

For the two or three individuals that sent him money, get in contact with him through other means. He obviously can't post here. Also, try to post when you all receive the mesh so that those that have not received it yet have some hope.

still nothin...maybe tomorrow...i dunno tho..i'm really getting fed up with this guy...i don't know him or anything, but i hope the rest of you learn from this...he obviously does not know how to do business...its just b/s.but he did say anyday now... we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back