• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New mesh kit interest check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have ordered mesh for "gen2" in more than 1gb and they werent all the same. the last kit was "flattened looking"

I got in on the last GB as well, and Icy is right it definitely has a flat surface to it.

the stuff i got is the same mesh i bought from stazi in the group buy i was in. I have pics but they are too big for me to post here for some reason. it looks just like the 2nd pic and the 3rd and 4th

1. Dirtybird204
2. Pithon987
3. Irish Pride

I'm in. I want some mesh and will buy from the first group buy that gets it going.

This is a quality mesh kit not cheap. And i think it looks the best out of all the other kits.

Not i dont have the kits with me but i can order it and have it at the shop in 2 days.

And you will use the stock mounting tabs

Nobody wants any mesh kits? come on lets fill this up so i can get these shipped out!

I'm going to guess that you're not getting a lot of interest because:
1 - people are already pretty loyal to Elky and Stazi. Yes, everyone knows where to order the mesh in bulk, but there's labor involved, and these guys have built a reputation for quality work.
2 - you've admitted you used a Stazi kit as a template for your kit, which goes back to people's loyalty issues.

Hey it doesnt matter to me either way. I dont think im having to much difficulty i havent had the thread up long and i have 4 on the list so....:shrug: It really doesnt take to much skill to cut out a peice of mesh. I have sold mesh kits on various honda forums and have like 9 buddies who are rockin my mesh right now so this isnt a first for me. I paid 85 for my stazi kit if i want to use it as a template i can. i just made that statement because i see how everyother group buy takes like 3-4 months or mabye longer. Oh And if you would like a mesh kit just let me know!!:laugh:

Hey it doesnt matter to me either way. I dont think im having to much difficulty i havent had the thread up long and i have 4 on the list so....:shrug: It really doesnt take to much skill to cut out a peice of mesh. I have sold mesh kits on various honda forums and have like 9 buddies who are rockin my mesh right now so this isnt a first for me. I paid 85 for my stazi kit if i want to use it as a template i can. i just made that statement because i see how everyother group buy takes like 3-4 months or mabye longer. Oh And if you would like a mesh kit just let me know!!:laugh:

lol i want a mesh kit!

Ok so heres what we got so far......................IF you want in just add your name to the list

1. DirtyBird204
2.Pithon987
3.IrishPride
4.UKFAN50
5.SICILIANSVT82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back