• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

Why is it the man has to take the girl out to dinner all the time?
You girls have jobs. Go dutch or maybe treat him to dinner if you're picky about the location. :p

btw, I'm sure Jess's mexican farts are worse than Elky's.
One of the drawbacks to owning spectacular boobs is that you produce stink capable of levelling towns worse than Chernobyl.

If the lady sees this, you're screwed. BTW, I see no problem in paying for dinner. We owe it to them:shrug:

frenchbluec2 said:
You girls have jobs. Go dutch or maybe treat him to dinner if you're picky about the location. :p

btw, I'm sure Jess's mexican farts are worse than Elky's.
One of the drawbacks to owning spectacular boobs is that you produce stink capable of levelling towns worse than Chernobyl.

If the lady sees this, you're screwed.

:zzz:

That's what he pretends to do when his girl is nagging him to take her out for a fancy meal.
:laugh:
Can't go out to eat if you're sleeping, right? ;)

Not that it needs to be said but I'll say it anyway: Kim, you rock.

i'm trying to keep chivalry alive..but alas it is dying. And i usually pay for my food and sometimes his too. i like milking the girlfriend thing...that probably makes me a terrible person but im growing and learning and soon i will be able to separate sex from love like Cosmo says! :eek:

oh dear god save me.:help:

Ian's a cool guy. I'm sure he's tryin. If not, maybe my MOTIVATIONAL POSTER (nudge...nudge) will straighten him out...:shrug:

Chivalry is not dead. Marissa has never touched her wallet since we've been going out...

Marissa has never touched her wallet since we've been going out...

i dont believe in wallets or purses. i just recently started carrying one and it's awkward...BUT I USE IT A LOTTTTTTTTTTTT! *cough*

haha i dont really mind that much..as long as the romance is kept a live in other forms..otherwiseee..it's like im hanging out with "just a friend".

Back