• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

thought id jump in and throw this on here... was gonna put the link but thought i might get a warning for some of the pics in the vid... 99 words for boobs on ebaums world... enjoy:laugh:

OH COME ON! i dont mind your car obsession, but when you spend all of your money on your car and then treat me to Mcdonalds...thats when i hate it. another thing..YOU HAVE A ZETEC!! i mean if you had an awesome car i could understand..but it's a regular automatic sedan..now give me SOME credit bish!:cool:

You go Linds, Brian and I were just talking about that last night at BK. Ian you need to treat her out more to nice places than fast food plus it isn't healthy for you. Brian and I don't go out much because we go shopping and have the food at the apt to make but he at least treats me once a week or so to Fridays or somewhere else. :laugh:

I hope when she does turn 18 you will stopped getting her happy meals because that would drive me crazy too. :crazy:

Why is it the man has to take the girl out to dinner all the time?
You girls have jobs. Go dutch or maybe treat him to dinner if you're picky about the location. :p

btw, I'm sure Jess's mexican farts are worse than Elky's.
One of the drawbacks to owning spectacular boobs is that you produce stink capable of levelling towns worse than Chernobyl.

Back