• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-meet/Get-together Jan 20th N. Attleboro MA

Well, we probably will be getting off 128 to 95S around 11:45 - 12:00, but who knows because we always get talking when we stop to pick up Elky!! PM me your cell #. Is there an exit off 95 you want to meet up at? I'd hate to keep you waiting on the side of the highway for a time.

Alright... looks like this is gonna be a good turn out. And with all the installing of parts, don't forget to dress warmly! This weather sucks! I hate the cold.

But anyways... who's up for F1 Boston? I think it would be a good time if we could get a group together. I'm thinking we'll go after dinner if there are enough people. For those who aren't familiar with F1: www.f1boston.com

Let's start a list for those who want to go to F1 too.
1. cannondalemtb

thanks kim and brian! any help would be awesome, im sick of this thing going on and off...more on then off recently! and no one is allowed to laugh or snicker at my rear bumper, haha

If I end up coming, I will not have my car I dont think its in the shop again.
Hey Elky are you trying to sell you car in craigslist?

Yeah I e-mail the kid about the red one he doesnt seem to enthused about someone being interested. There is a silver one from lowell with no pics.

hey. im bobs buddy. considering i live about 45 seconds from bobs house, i suppose i can go. and oh yeah the waterpump is for me. see you guys saturday

I just want to let you guys know what im giving up to see you:

I had me pre-season LAX meeting today and b/c they don't have their **** together they scheduled our first practice at 9:00om tommorrow night and its testing, 40 yd dash, shuttle run, 2 mi, etc.

I am completely serious, i dont want to miss it, but I had this planned already and they can't be bothered enough to tell people more than 1 day before. I talked to my captain and hopefully I will test next week at some point. I hate missing practice. W/e ill get over it. Cant wait to see you.

I know someone is gonna ask the question: Why don't you just come home on sat, well, b/c my mom would have to get up crazy early to come pick me up and drive back and then i would have to rush to meet Kim and them.

ANyway, my complaining is done, can't wait to see ya!!!

I just want to let you guys know what im giving up to see you:

I had me pre-season LAX meeting today and b/c they don't have their **** together they scheduled our first practice at 9:00om tommorrow night and its testing, 40 yd dash, shuttle run, 2 mi, etc.

I am completely serious, i dont want to miss it, but I had this planned already and they can't be bothered enough to tell people more than 1 day before. I talked to my captain and hopefully I will test next week at some point. I hate missing practice. W/e ill get over it. Cant wait to see you.

I know someone is gonna ask the question: Why don't you just come home on sat, well, b/c my mom would have to get up crazy early to come pick me up and drive back and then i would have to rush to meet Kim and them.

ANyway, my complaining is done, can't wait to see ya!!!

now thats dedication to the cause right there...CEG'r of the month canidate!

Anyone need any other parts from the parts car?

Also, I have a Pre-98 trunk lid I really want to get rid of. It's taking up space in the garage. FREE to good home. :cool:

The red one on Craigslist used to belong to RobCSVT897. Dunno if it still does.

Man everyone's buying SVTs! I'm slowly getting over my Contour phase and have been looking a lot at 90-91 Miatas like my parents'. Think I might need to go for a drive in a CSVT to get the desire back .. hint .. lol :)

As for waterpump. Well you can have two if you want. I'm bringing mine, it needs to get out of the apartment. No idea if it works anyway but it is the white impellar kind.

Back