• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-meet/Get-together Jan 20th N. Attleboro MA

haha
mine rachets and holds fine, but the e-brake cables are stretched and need to be replaced.
the dealer did everything they could to get around doing it under warranty.

Ok, here is how retarded the team is.

I get an email today saying that practice is changed from 9pm to 7 to 9pm tonite. I am about to leave. They told everyone to bring their gear, however, we gave back our helmets to get new decals put on and we were supposed to get our helmets tommorrow. A lot of kids dont have there HS helmets with them, so tonites practice is gonna suck.

I already sent an email to my captain saying i couldn't go and now i am going. this sucks, and we had a huge power outage today so im sure more than half the team didnt get the email. Oh well, thats life.

see yah tommorrow

aircougar or Cobra, let me know if you need that e-brake pulled or not.

I've already gathered up a few misc. parts that people wanted.

Im not comming, sorry guys. Im gonna be working sorta late and then going to dinner with the woman so I wont get time at all.. :(

Boooooo! He even writes it in pink... just to show how gay he really is.

lol only for you
smiley_loveeyes.gif

well as i said, my work schedule wouldnt have worked anyways cause Im getting out of work a little late like 4ish..so now if I were to come, it would be around 6ish..thats a little late..def. next time

good news is im almost 90% sure im going to SZ :D
gotta go with the best caravan..EVER lOL

Really? Sweet! The damn ratcheting mech in mine won't hold and the handle pops down. My driveway is a hill so its a pain having a faulty e-brake!

How much?

How about $10 ? or even a couple beers? I just gutted a Cougar completely and have almost every part still in my basement... Not looking to make too much of it :)

I have it all ready to go, so don't worry about pulling that e-brake from that parts car...

And , yes the water pump is wicked easy, after draining the coolant of course!!

I can't find the chrome antenna base. I'll keep looking tomorrow morning.
I have everything else though. I won't be arriving till the afternoon (maybe 1 or 2?).

I'm leaving for work now and I'm not getting off until 12, but I'm gonna try for 11. So I will see you guys (and gals) here this afternoon. If you have any questions and you don't have my number, haroon, tony, and dave have it so you can ask them.

How about $10 ? or even a couple beers? I just gutted a Cougar completely and have almost every part still in my basement... Not looking to make too much of it :)

I have it all ready to go, so don't worry about pulling that e-brake from that parts car...

And , yes the water pump is wicked easy, after draining the coolant of course!!

you dont have a shift knob off of that thing do you??

Running late, leaving now, about 2 hours away. I have an spare cougar shift knob that is not in good condition. Maybe someone might want a piece of that action.

hey everyone
just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me out today. today was a lot of fun and was definitely a learning experience. it was great meeting all of you and i look forward to doing it again.

thanks again

Back