• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-meet/Get-together Jan 20th N. Attleboro MA

Wow, im gonna feel like the odd one out. I have nothing to install on my car. If someone wants to give me something, like a freebie that is welcome too!!:D
Oh that reminds me. I have a few random Contique parts available free to anyone who wants any. Let me know.

1-week-used white-impeller Duratec waterpump. (Possibly defective, likely not. I was getting no coolant flow with it installed, took it to dealer and they put another one in. My dad and I might have just screwed up the install.)

Mystique driver's side glovebox, pre98 gray. Won't fit Contours without some modification (screw holes and edges don't match up)

Mystique rear dome light (no clue if it works)

Windshield wiper stalk (works, doesn't have variable intermittent)

Chrome antenna base. LUCA gave me this and I didn't install it before getting rid of my Contour :cry:

I'm either leaving from waterbury or hartford and I wont know which until late friday night so I'll update you guys in the morning. Maybe I'll meet up with tony and david, or maybe I'll just meet you guys at 69.

for the CT people .... planning on arriving around 12:45 ... we would meet at the commuter lot off exit 69 or at one of the gas stations off exit 70 on 84 at 11:30

directions would take us up 84 to 90 and back down 495 ...

Oh man ok .. looks like I must come to the meet :)

The dome light is pretty ghetto looking (missing wires and bulb), so Chris you're welcome to it but I can't guarantee it works. I always thought the rear dome light needed a housing or something (like the front one) but when I pulled it at the junkyard it just popped right out of the headliner.
Dan (that's your name right?) the antenna base is yours.

Nobody wants the waterpump? I feel bad throwing away a $70 part when it might be useful for someone. Then again it might be useless too.

I want the antenna base. Been looking for one for awhile, goonz was supposed to get me on. PM sent.

my apologies, thought I PM'd you saying I didnt have them..hmm :blackeye:

anywho can you guys clear up as what is going on at what time? like when are you all going out to eat and etc..?

my apologies, thought I PM'd you saying I didnt have them..hmm :blackeye:

anywho can you guys clear up as what is going on at what time? like when are you all going out to eat and etc..?

Hanging out during the afternoon...

Then going to dinner when you arrive (=

Then F1 Boston aftewards for whoever would like to go

The dome light is pretty ghetto looking (missing wires and bulb), so Chris you're welcome to it but I can't guarantee it works.

I make wires for a living! And I'm going to be replacing all my interior bulbs with polarg ones soon anyway :laugh: so thanks!

Any NH/Mass people want to meet up?:idea:

Kind of quiet out there :ponder:

sorry
I talked to Mike last night, and we're thinking we could meet you at the Burger King parking lot again at 10:45. Sound good?

Our attendance is still pending the arrival of our tv. If we can't get it by Friday, we may have to go get it Saturday morning.
pm me your phone number and I'll call you if we can't make it. Thanks

Brian, do you want to bring one of those pcm's and try it out on my car again? it HAS to work!!!

well I installed the SFG0 on ein my car but didn't remove it ... maybe I will run down and get it friday as I have a superchip for it now that I could install ... I will bring the SFG2 one if you want, the one we tried on your car before ...

Yeah bring the one we tried before. Don't worry about the other one if you can't get it. I refuse to accept that it didnt work the first time and then worked on yours. it just doesnt make sense!!

Back