• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-meet/Get-together Jan 20th N. Attleboro MA

cannondalemtb

Hard-core CEG'er
I have brought up the idea of a mini meet kinda thing with a few members. They seemed to like the idea. I was thinking of maybe getting together in the early afternoon at my place and just hanging out and doing whatever needs to be done to the cars and then going out to dinner.

I'm thinking sometime towards the end of the month... preferably a Saturday, but could be a Sunday as long as it is the afternoon. I live in North Attleboro, Ma. Easy to get to off of 95 and 295.

So if anybody would like to join, just let me know. Also, any ideas for a date would be great to.

Last edited by a moderator:
mini meet

mini meet

that sounds pretty good, I'm only about an hour away and I used to live in the area (cumberland-woonsocket RI area) I have yet to ever been at a meet through this club. Sounds interesting though. Just to see all of the other folks rides and see what ideas and mods have been done. What kind of a head count would you expect to need to make it worth while?
I'll get checking this thread for an update, hoping the weather holds out for a few more weeks.

Head count doesn't really matter to me. Even if just one person comes, we can still go out to dinner and stuff. So the more the merrier I suppose, but it honestly doesn't matter how many since I don't have to plan for a barbeque or anything. Just a simple show up, hang out, go out to eat, and just get to know each other a little better.

Nah that's stupid. I refuse to be apart of this and I just want to voice my disproval of such a idiotic venture.

Lol. Kick my a** for that, cannon.

I'm kidding I'd definitely be down. just say when and where. Preferably the weekend.

oh whatev! I've been to almost 95% of the meets!!!! so you all can lick it!! :D

naw I got work, interviews and other problems..mainly personal if you guys dont mind..

meeT

meeT

Dang! I knew I should've wax the car yesterday! ya never know when these things are gonna pop up! and how often do we get 70 degree january days!!
A saturday usually works for me, and probably for most of us I would assume, but I have every other SAT off and this was one of them.

Dang! I knew I should've wax the car yesterday! ya never know when these things are gonna pop up! and how often do we get 70 degree january days!!
A saturday usually works for me, and probably for most of us I would assume, but I have every other SAT off and this was one of them.

So maybe we should do it the Saturday after this upcoming one. So the 20th? Does that work for people?

i was just playing, i cant say much, ive only been to one meet :)

Yeah me too. Sorry goonz!

I think I could swing that ( a.k.a. convince the wife and duct tape the kids to avoid mental breakdowns...lol ) on the 20th. I havent been in that area in a long time. Where could we all meet for cocktails and grub? Rte 1 near the mall? Plenty of open lots for a contour convoy to either start or end at.

I never usually guarantee being able to go to a meet. This one is no exception, because I don't have reliable transportation right now and have no idea how long my car will be in the shop. So once again I'm a big fat maybe.

I'd like to be able to make it to this one!

Need to fix a small oil leak, and the rear mil... but should be done before then!

Woot! if we do it then the suspension will finally be all on, and just in time to go back to school the 22nd. But what about that sunday? Saturdays are sometimes tight for me cuz I occasionally have a project to finish that I haven't during the work.

I'm down! Like to see everyone again, great people! I can bring the tools, if your serious about suspension, firgure one person on each strut lol

The 20th should be good (no football games). I'll have to see how things play out, but I'd like to go!

Back