• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my new SVT

steebsSVT

CEG'er
to answer everybody's question, yes, I bought reebs' car. it's crazy amazing and it's staying close to home. i'll post pics of it in it's new home tomorrow. in the mean time, reebs you have built an amazing machine. bravo.

Yay! at least its still around, yeah come to the meet!

<--still hasn't got a ride in that car =/

Must show up:cool: BTW, are you going to change anything on the car to give your own look?

I hope changes the license plate... "Reebs" to "Steebs" ! Maybe he will want to change the engine bay and take out that turbo thingy, I'll take it back and put it in my SE! :laugh:

Congrats man, and keep her safe and clean for me!

Reebs

lol i'll try not to blow it up. as for "making it my own" i'm definitely fixing the sound system, new HU and 6x9's all around. i'm thinking about giving it a small "3.0T" badging like saabs, any input?

any input?

I think a nice 3.0T badge would be a good way to personalize it.

I guess you could put on some pre98 sail panels or something else that I never had just to keep a clean look but make it different from what I had... And personalize the interior by changing the shift knob and giving me back the nice new one that is in there! It would look great in my SE. :laugh:

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Reebs

Last edited:
ok so if I come up to MI will either you or Robert give me a ride. I feel left out :(

Back