• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

MEH UIM + port and polished SVT TB

MEH UIM + port and polished SVT TB

I have a Max extrude honed UIM with a Port and Polished SVT TB. The unit was originally going to be polished, but the original owner saw the task and change his mind a while into that and had it powdercoated silver.

Looking to get $300, local pick up is prefered, but i can ship it no problem.

('02 Cougar)
wtb..

Stock or Aftermarket CSVT/Cougar struts in good shape (mine are on their way out)
Aftermarket springs, B&G or H&R preferably
Cat-back exhaust, the current 2.5" is so shotty i could puke, single or dual exit, muffler doesn't matter (as long as it isn't a fart can)
Racing seats

Parting out 1998 zetec

Parting out 1998 zetec

Interior is all cloth, painted black vinyl on the doors, right now it sits as stock as it came from the factory, less fender lights/R headlight/R Fender.

a set of E1s with Goodyear GT HR Allseason, 50% thread left on 3, brand new tire on the 4th E1, has a General Eclaim, HR A/S. $ 400.

OMP tower Brace, sandblasted and painted, $ 200.

Other things, let me know before the tour goes to the junkers.

Need this stuff out of my garage:

2 drivers side headlights and I'll include a 4300k HID kit with them just to get them out;

I have a 3200K kit also if needed;

Halogen "projector" fogs to go with the 32ook kit, they got the right bulbs for the housing.

Spanking clean E1s, come get this things, I'll give you a killer deal on all of them.

Need this stuff out of my garage:

2 drivers side headlights and I'll include a 4300k HID kit with them just to get them out;

I have a 3200K kit also if needed;

Halogen "projector" fogs to go with the 32ook kit, they got the right bulbs for the housing.

Spanking clean E1s, come get this things, I'll give you a killer deal on all of them.

PM sent about E1's.

Alright, i have some things for sale:

Stock SVT rear sway-bar: looking to get $30 OBO

SVT airbox with K&N filter: $30 OBO

99 Silfro hood, it does have a few scratches on it: $110 OBO

E1 rims with Toyo RA-1's 205 55 16's on them. The previous owner said that they had 2-4 track sessions on them: Looking to get $500 OBO

Ford Racing Tuner rims, 17x7 et 47, mounted on Goodyear Eagle F1's, 215 45 17. They don't have that much tread left on them but they will be good for the rest of the summer: $600... im going to be a bit more firm on these than the other things.

I'll get pics of these up here tomorrow.

Updated: Here's the pics of the parts for sale http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff151/dasilveracer99/Parts%20for%20SALE/

Thanks
-Alex

Last edited:
WTB svt front grill ring..

WTB svt front grill ring..

Since mine is broken, i'm posting a WTB for an svt front grill ring.. preferably either Silver, Black or Chrome.

PM me with any offers/details.

E1s, OMP brace, 4300k HID, front grill gone.

SVT exhaust with 2 bolt flange still available.

Get the 2 driver's side headlights for $ 5 each and whatever else you need of the contour for a six pack of Stella Artois. For 3 2-4s you can have the whole damn car. :D

Tour is ready to be scraped very soon.:cry:

Back