• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

SVT Exhaust with genuine Magnaflow tips

SVT Exhaust with genuine Magnaflow tips

SVT Exhaust with genuine Magnaflow tips. $100. Tips alone cost more than that. :( I think they actually made the exhaust sound a bit louder than stock, but it could be my imagination.

Pick up in Scarborough.

SOLD!

Magnecor wires

Magnecor wires

Magnecor race 8.5mm wires for the V6 engine. $50. Pulled the wires and coil pack and replaced with some other generic brand when troubleshooting for stuttering engine; turned out to be cracked spark plugs, so the wires are good.

Pick up in Scarborough.

SVT Exhaust with genuine Magnaflow tips. $100. Tips alone cost more than that. :( I think they actually made the exhaust sound a bit louder than stock, but it could be my imagination.

Pick up in Scarborough.

P1090588.JPG

P1090554.JPG

Does the exhaust come with the car? :laugh:

GL with the sale.

T-RED SVT Contour 1998

T-RED SVT Contour 1998

Putting this up for a quick sale if possible.

1998 T-RED just under 200,000km on the clock. Selling as-is for parts.

The bad:
Structural corrosion damage at the rear drivers side wheel arch.
Rust hole in trunk.
CEL for bad Exhaust manifolds.
Light rusting on most other areas.

The good:
OEM Exhaust appears to be in good condition.
Brakes in good condition, three of four calipers replaced over the last 3 years.
Engine still pulls well to redline.
Wheels are in good shape, although need polishing (tires at 4/32.)
Still handles and drives like a dream, although rough around the edges, and will be my daily drive until the end of this week.

The best:
Replaced stock diff with Torsen T2 in 2007.
Gearbox rebuilt by Terry Haines in 2008, and I have emails & invoice to confirm.
From invoice ...
*Strip,inspect and report*Strip/check Torsen diff,no issues found*
Rebuid with 'Koated Kogbox' Mod
*Keyed Tower Mod*Slick shift fork kit*
*Renew 2 diff carrier bearings & shaft oil seals*
*Renew 2 input shaft bearings*Renew clutch TOB/Slave*
2 X diff bearings
2 X shaft seals
2 X input shaft bearings
Slick shaft kit
Tower mod
'Koated Kogbox mod
TOB/Slave cyl

All this could be yours for $500. I am not parting, and you must arrange to collect the vehicle.

Body Work

Body Work

My early '98 E0 SVT is starting to show it's age....it was made almost exactly 12 years ago and I've owned it since Nov/97. Specifically, the lower portions of the front fenders are really suffering from cancer (the driver's side is the worst), and I've got a growing, nickel-sized rust bubble on the roof plus one or two on the rear wheel wells, and the standard bubbling on the lower door seams. This car owes me nothing, and is pretty much now used only for short weekday commuter duty. I can't see spending $3K on a comprehensive body/paint job, but I don't really want to cut it loose quite yet since I still fundamentally really enjoy the car. The dilemma then becomes how I can make it look presentable once again for the lowest cost. I don't expect a complete respray and quality body work on a dime-store budget, but I would like to find someone who could maybe do this as a side job, and possibly allow me to assist on some of the work. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction? I'm in Richmond Hill.

FS:2 low profile tire

FS:2 low profile tire

i have for sale 2 low profile tires 215/35/18 just took them off the rims i bought and put more rubber(40 inch side wall) on cuz i dont liek the low profile :laugh: anways ill put up pics 2morrow and the brands but ill let them go for a decent price ...just pm me with offers they wont last long

Everything Is Sold, Thanks!

stuff To Clear Out Of My Garage:

(all Stuff Used On A 98.5 Svt)

4 Used Front Svt Rotors - 1 Warped;
2 Used Rear Svt Rotors
1 Set Of Front Pads (later Caliper Design)
1 Set Of Rear Pads (don't Know How Many Kms On The Rotors Or Pads; You'll Need To Come Look.)
1 Aluminum Touring Wing (pic Below)
1 Set Svt Springs (approx 70k Kms)
1 Set Stock Speakers
1 Black Side Mirror Cover W/working Motor (no Door Moulding...no Mirror Either, I Think)
1 Broken, Scratched-up Silver Side Skirt Jack Cover (both Tabs Broken)
1 S&b Powerstack Filter W/coupling To Fender Vent (as Provided By Kkm)
1 Coil Pack (motorcraft, Works Fine; Ended Up Replacing When Troubleshooting Misfire...turned Out To Be Plugs, Below)
1 Set Motorcraft Double Plat Plugs (at Least Two Cracked, I Believe, But I Don't Think They Had A Lot Of Kms On Them :confused: )

Stuff Is Located In Scarborough.

I'm Looking To Get $100 For Everything. Pm Is The Best Way To Reach Me.

111-1125_img_resize.jpg

ABCarr,
My landlord has a guy who does body/pain on the side. Very reasonable prices. He is in ajax and can get the contact info, he looked mine over and gave me a good quote for some work i wanted done to the rear bumper. I've seen several jobs of his and they all look great. Probably wouldnt be too bad to roll down and see what he says.

SPEC Stage 3 clutch kit and aluminum flywheel (V6)

SPEC Stage 3 clutch kit and aluminum flywheel (V6)

Private Sale, clutch and flywheel were installed only to balance and blueprint a Cougar V6, list for $780.00USD (~$1000.00CAD by the time it reaches our side of the border) plus shipping on CTA Website. There is a slight bit of wear on the clutch discs and flywheel face. This combination, $500.00CAD cash price or best reasonable offer. Shipping is not included. PM me or email me, chris@ctamotorsports.com.

1999cea_20.jpeg

0724e2k_20.jpeg

1136dcj_20.jpeg

2893lb2_20.jpeg

Hey guys, SVT parts for sale in Toronto...

The engine had about 100k miles on it

The usual:

Cams - $100 + shipping
Heads - $75 + shipping
UIM - $100 + shipping
LIM - $100 + shipping
PCM (SFG0) - $20 + shipping

All prices are OBO.

Now I pretty much stripped a complete motor so I've got just about everything (like motor mount if anyone wants one) so PM me.

Parting out a car

Parting out a car

Posting it for a friend.
He's parting out a black 98 SE Sport V6 auto with 140000km on it. Interior is grey cloth.
Parts that are pulled already and can be picked or shipped:
drivers headlight, rear lights, passenger mirror, mass air flow meter and intake box.

The rest is still on the car. If you need anything just e-mail him spikedbat@hotmail.com

Back