• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just came back from the strip...

Any dyno plots/time slips?
It was sarcasm, but i did hit 14.92's with my csvt (big deal:laugh:). Running at the time 11.3afr:shrug: But i don't care to post it in my sig....or make a post about it. I went to the track only for myself...kinda thing. If you met me, you would know i'm no show off or bragger. It's all about having a good time.

oooo. u gonna take that harrry? lol.

Well he is still in the offensive mode....and he will notice later the sarcasm:) But purple is a very cool guy and very intelligent. So lets all get along here and hold hands. lol

Which makes it even more ridiculous that people still go the ported route.

Personally i like the svt look under the hood, and i'm torn between the stock looking engine and wanting more daily driving enjoyment.:shrug:

So it really comes down to personal choice.

Personally i like the svt look under the hood, and i'm torn between the stock looking engine and wanting more daily driving enjoyment.:shrug:

Which is ludicrous. You take advantage of a car's power every single time you drive. You look under the hood what...once a week? Once a month? Seeing an inferior but pretty engine part is worth the sacrifice in drivability and power? It may be a personal choice, but that doesn't mean it's not the wrong choice.

I've looked all over for pictures of an st200 intake could somebody provide pics of the st200 intake. BAT have a intake that says st200 but it look like an svt intake just want to see what one really look like it would be greatly appreciate.

Here are a couple pics of the ST220 UIM.

2452623457_615d7e6904.jpg

2453451060_51386b003a.jpg

Back