• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

June 2007 Muscle Mustang features Spring Zing

LoveMySVT

CEG'er
Sorry if this is a repost, but I just received my June edition of MMFF magazine and there was the article on last years Spring Zing. Thought everyone would like to know.

Awww man! I just checked at my local store and they still had the May issue. Ill have to check it out!

Btw, how many pages is the spread?

Last edited:
Dang! I just got mine in the mail Friday and haven't had a chance to look at it! I'll check it out tonight!!

You guys are on your own. I broke the scanner in a fit of rage because the ****ing douche of a machine wasnt working.

The article is pretty awesome except for the fact that they have Mark's (Y2KSVT) dyno numbers showing rwhp instead of fwhp :blackeye: Glad they got it in before this years SZ!!:laugh:

The article is about 4-5 pages long and they did not use M!key's car as the main car for the article. They have a pic of somebody's SE with Kaotic :shrug: bodykit and cowl hood at the drag strip, Josh's burnout smaller and below that and then there was a pic of another car (I think it was Y2KSVT on the dyno). It wasn't too bad of an article overall, but I really had to look for it.

Back