• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

June 2007 Muscle Mustang features Spring Zing

So, I just got back from changing my underwear! YES YES YES YES! I am so happy this actually was done. I will buy 3-5 copies because I will probaly splooge in at least 2 of them! I can't take it, I need these now. Anyone have extras or know where I can get them now?

So, do you think if enough of us e-mail in about the article they'll consider a few more Contour features within their pages?

I just called Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine place and they gave me a number to order June '07 edition mags for $9.xx shipped each. I ordered 5 and will be here 7-10 business days... Here is the number if anyone wants these too: 866-542-2679. I can't wait to get these!

Last edited:
I just called Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine place and they gave me a number to order June '07 edition mags for $9.xx each. I ordered 5 and will be here 7-10 business days... Here is the number if anyone wants these too: 866-542-2679. I can't wait to get these!

Am I missing something? Why are they so expensive? Arent they normally $6.00?

They are $6.00 + $3.00 shipping for each magazine. You will not find that out until you go through the ordering and checkout process.

Last edited:
Coulda just waited and got them from the store.

I picked one up for myself, and one for stoobie just yesterday. Still left 4 on the shelf too.

I guess the kroger down the street from me gets early deliveries :)

Back