• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Please let me know what you think..

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Please let me knw if i should have posted this in the other Forums.

Well to start off with i have a 98.5 svt tour.I have it debadged.Yes i have the racer strip going on..Darn..Oh well..I have a large ford oval on back need to let everyone know i drive a ford.And the svt decals on the lower rear doors.Just want some input im thinking about taking the ford oval off and leaving the svt decals.Whatcha think Leave the Ford oval??.And over all.How the ride is looking..Its a daily driving and i try to keep it looking nice.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2292038

lose the Ford Oval...and if you like the SVT on the doors (alot of ppl do) take those off and get some from "parkedcar" his are alot nicer and will look better IMO.

Yeah i have had his work..Build number on front bumper..i just hope theres no discoloring on the paint where they sit now.Havent had them on there long only about 5 months.

lose the Ford Oval...and if you like the SVT on the doors (alot of ppl do) take those off and get some from "parkedcar" his are alot nicer and will look better IMO.

you need to lose the ford logo, and i've always been a fan of the SVT on the rear doors - just not in such contrasting colors.

Yes Its all off now i posted new photobucket pictures please take a look.I dont plan on putting the svt decals back on even if there a different color.I like the way its looking now With nothing on it.

you need to lose the ford logo, and i've always been a fan of the SVT on the rear doors - just not in such contrasting colors.

Back