• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

This is the parts before they get the 120% mirror gloss:
newpics058.jpg

newpics057.jpg

newpics052.jpg

newpics053.jpg

newpics054.jpg

newpics055.jpg

newpics056.jpg

You guys wanted t-red, you got t-red! This is really daaaang close. It is the candy red. The t-red has just a pinch more orange in it than this paint, but it looks good. Part that is candy red is next to a door handle from a 2000 t-red svt:
newpics036.jpg

newpics037.jpg

newpics038.jpg

newpics039.jpg

newpics050.jpg

newpics051.jpg

Is that candy red over a chrome or is that straight up candy red?? That looks really good.

AAAAAAANNNNND some more gloss metallic chrome on this:

newpics060.jpg

newpics061.jpg

Last edited:
Some really nice work here man! Wish I could join in on the fun, but money is tight and I got bigger priorities at the moment. (first baby due in 2 months)

Some really nice work here man! Wish I could join in on the fun, but money is tight and I got bigger priorities at the moment. (first baby due in 2 months)

I will be around for awhile - I won't just stop doing this, I have too much fun with it :)

do you have a wrinkle/flat finish bright cobalt blue color? I'd really like you to match my Sari:

cobalt_blue_sari_with_sequins_yg83.jpg

;)

Little darker/brighter than ford blue...I may change my mind a dozen more times before I can hopefully ship it to you next week.

my cam cover is peeling & flaking bad...I'm assuming that you'll blast it for the $35/single color?

thx Joe

Karri

I have this but it is a two step (add $10) and very glossy
D1794005A_image.jpg

I can get any of these:
p2262B.jpg

p4725B.jpg

p35020B.jpg

x5014028_image.jpg

Or these off of ebay:
azure_blue.jpg
azure blue
blue_hammertone.jpg
blue hammertone

And yes, $35 for blasting and paint for one color

azure is cool but I think I want more of a texture

Is the hammertone a one step? I like it.

I think the hammertone blue is pretty awesome..... yes it is a one step :) - I will order it as soon as you send payment and your part! SO, keep me informed.

cool...I'll pull the cover apart this weekend & see if there's anything else I want done in that. Calipers would be sweet but I'm not that motivated...:blackeye:

thanks

Karri

I was thinking that...it has a little rust on a couple edges, ok? not too farked up.

did a sample of black wrinkle today and some more chrome for a cougar owner.
newpics075-1.jpg

newpics076-1.jpg

newpics069.jpg

newpics071.jpg

THE POWDER COATING HAS TO BE PUT ON HOLD FOR A COUPLE WEEKS. I HAVE TO CLOSE UP SHOP BECAUSE OF FLOODING IN OUR AREA. WE HAVE WATER FOUNTAIN LIKE SPRINGS SQUIRTING THROUGH OUR FOUNDATION WALL OF OUR HOUSE. MY POWDER COATING BOOTH/AREA IS WATER LOGGED AND WE NEED TIME FOR THIS TO DRY OUT. IF YOU STILL HAVE POWDER COATING NEEDS AND YOU ARE ON A DEADLINE IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS, PM ME TO SEE IF I CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.
-STANDBY FOR UPDATES
Sorry for the inconvenience - JOE

Sorry to hear, hope you get it worked out---flooding sucks :(
BTW---I've been looking over my engine bay on the Mustang and I might have a big list of things for the winter.
-J

Back