• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet @ NED 9/29

1. Cobra ; Silver SVT Contour
2. FrenchblueC2 ; Blue C2 Cougar
3. Elky ; Silver SVT Contour

1. Cobra ; Silver SVT Contour
2. FrenchblueC2 ; Blue C2 Cougar
3. Elky ; Silver SVT Contour
4. Cannondalemtb ; Black SVT Contour
(hopefully. I'm home from school that weekend and I would love to show it one last time before I sell it.) :cry:

long distance folks are welcome to crash at our place on the 28th if you don't want to drive all the way up the morning of the 29th.

We're going to try.
We're hoping Mike is feeling better by then.

Most likely we'll be leaving our house at around 8:30-9:00ish.
I think we're only going to enter one car into the show though.

There is also a Creepy Cruise Night at FrightFest in Nashua 6-9 pm on 9/29.

Elky must know about this!!!!

Info can be found at www.cruisntimes.com and go to "Coming Events" tab.

Also a good web site for Cruise Night info / photos and other car related events.

I called the dragway and they said we should expect the show to end around 4-5 pm.

We're most likely going to get Chinese for dinner that night after the show, so you're all welcome to join us for that too.

i really want to dyno the hearse...but i highly doubt a ford show would appreciate a caddy there.

So do you guys want to meet up first and head in together or just get together once we're there?

Its up to you really. If you are planning on coming up 93 to 101 then you can stop by our house and we can all head out together, but if you are going up 95 to 101, then we would have to meet at NED. Let me know and I'll PM you our address if you want to stop in Manchester. Matty, Elky, and brapple will prolly be meeting at our house too.

Matty, Elky, and brapple will prolly be meeting at our house too.
I'm not able to go, I'm in Worcester backyard-camping this weekend, and in NY backwoods-camping (or hotel since I didn't much enjoy it last time) next weekend.

Last edited:
I have to still figure out if I am going to go. Its awful early to get up to your place for 8:30 but I could do it.

Also not sure as I am heading down to my parents area after work friday to meet up with a friend of mine for the afternoon.

My coworker with the Saleen Mustang will be there too. Hopefully he races it because that thing is an animal now. Last dyno was 405 hp, but he was talking about changing the gears from 3.27 to 4.10.

Back