• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Not sure yet for a gloc :eek: :)

EVERYONE WHO GETS PARTS POWDER COATED, CLEAN THEM! IT IS NOT MY JOB TO CLEAN YOUR ENTIRE PART. I ONLY BLAST, CLEAN, AND POWDER COAT WHAT I NEED TO. I AM NOT LIABLE FOR YOUR CARLESSNESS

Give me all the info you can so I am not powder coating important areas for clearance issues.

I got a LOAD of parts to powder coat last night... nice

Joe-
after searching google and glock forums....it probably wouldnt be a smart idea. they say powder coating is to think to apply to the slide and would cause issues. i found one guy who spent 3 hours masking off the slide grove only to prove that didnt help one bit and now his glock doesnt recoil correctly. Thanks for replying though. I guess it will stay boring for now.
-Tyler

No, I have been so busy and now my car is busted :crazy: I think I have been a little depressed the last week or so..... wierd - I will wire it soon, because there are big parts for myself that need to be done.

You guys wanted t-red, you got t-red! This is really daaaang close. It is the candy red. The t-red has just a pinch more orange in it than this paint, but it looks good. Part that is candy red is next to a door handle from a 2000 t-red svt:
newpics036.jpg

newpics037.jpg

newpics038.jpg

newpics039.jpg

newpics050.jpg

newpics051.jpg

Oh, I powder coated my neighbors rims white, he wanted neon orange but I didn't have any at the time.... :
newpics031.jpg

newpics023.jpg

newpics021.jpg

Yep, the process is a little more costly because it is a chrome base with 2 coats of candy on top, but I will work out deals for everyone.....

zetec valve cover...trans blue over chrome...$55?

I gotta look in the engine bay to see if it's even worth messing w/ before I commit...but I could have a few other parts too

120% mirror gloss black on intake parts and weapon R coolant and power steering tanks.
newpics062.jpg

newpics064.jpg

newpics065.jpg

newpics066.jpg

newpics067.jpg

newpics068.jpg

Last edited:
Back