• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Joe, i have lots of parts i want powder coated so it all matches nicely. :laugh::laugh::laugh: how big can you go with the new oven?

6'7" tall
4'3" wide
2'4" deep

I still need to wire it up, but I want to get all my stuff PCd before I dismantle the only oven I have. I would hate not getting it to work and then my parts not getting done for SZ....

i may have to send you a strut tower bar, valve cover, battery tie-down, and whatever else i can find :D:D

i may have to send you a strut tower bar, valve cover, battery tie-down, and whatever else i can find :D:D
The STB will not fit in the current oven and the big one is not ready yet. So hold off on that, but send everything else. UIM must be blasted before you send it FYI see first post for updates.....

The STB will not fit in the current oven and the big one is not ready yet. So hold off on that, but send everything else. UIM must be blasted before you send it FYI see first post for updates.....
my parts would be off the Zetec so no UIM for me :D:D i probably wont be sending anything your way (except for what we already talked about in PMs) until after SZ so i can drive the car.

my parts would be off the Zetec so no UIM for me :D:D i probably wont be sending anything your way (except for what we already talked about in PMs) until after SZ so i can drive the car.

woops :laugh: I saw UIM when you wrote valve cover :laugh:

Hey! SZ is on the way and if you want any parts powder coated before then, don't hesitate. Turnaround is pretty fast and I can't gaurantee it will be back to you if you send it to me 1 week before SZ. Keep sending your things.

I just added discount information on the first page for people who are getting a optimized TB from 95pgt-t.

Ahhh, black chrome on a pud heatshield :drool:
powdercoat044.jpg

powdercoat045.jpg

Bret Favre 4's packer yellow
powdercoat049.jpg

My SVT TB chrome and re-assembled
powdercoat052.jpg

powdercoat055.jpg

Chrome oil cap
powdercoat048.jpg

powdercoat057.jpg

Check out the first page again so you can see the size of the new oven. I don't know who the guy is in the pics either..... :nonono:

The name of the paint is "gloss metallic chrome". I know it looks like a silver/satin or whatever you may call it. The pictures don't really show the reflectiveness(sp)...... it is nice stuff though. As close to chrome as you can get with not having it chromed.

theres a powder called "near chrome". i think its hard to really tell in those pics,but it almost looks like silver vien.:shrug:

did another pile of parts tonight.....

black chrome paintball gun:
powdercoat074.jpg

powdercoat073.jpg

gloss metallic chrome intake parts, pretty darn reflective too:
powdercoat067.jpg

high temp silver on a heat shield shown next to the "chrome" for comparison:
powdercoat065.jpg

powdercoat066.jpg

ford blue on UIM :drool: :
powdercoat062.jpg

powdercoat061.jpg

powdercoat060.jpg

thanks! I really like powder coating for you guys and the payment and shipping procedure seems to be working awesome. Keep those parts coming guys/girls - JOE

I got the shield yesterday and it will go on its way to you today..... you will get it soon :)

It is kind of wierd that business has slowed down since I posted pics of myself in the new oven :shrug:. Send me more stuff! I will be giving out discounts for multiple part orders, so tell me what you want painted and I will work you out a deal :)

Back