• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Sure can, no problem. I said when that happens that you only have to pay the shipping to/from and the stripping and re-coating is free. Do you have a color in mind already?

Plasma cut and automotive paint for this tombstone. This is a wedding card box we made for my cousin that is getting married on Halloween. The white area is actually frosted plexi glass and there are lights inside the box so the plexi glows. It weighs about 40lbs :eek:.

9-27-2009003.jpg

Sure can, no problem. I said when that happens that you only have to pay the shipping to/from and the stripping and re-coating is free. Do you have a color in mind already?

I do have a color Im sure everyone knows it but I will PM you about this. I am also willing to pay as I knew this was going to happen and the quality of the work was great and what happened was intended not a surprise. I am going to be doing my whole engine bay with you, just as you did yours. I just need some time....

Z Engine Mount, UIM, brake brackets, some piping and I will find more while I strip and work on the car... :eek:

- amyn

Plasma cut and automotive paint for this tombstone. This is a wedding card box we made for my cousin that is getting married on Halloween. The white area is actually frosted plexi glass and there are lights inside the box so the plexi glows. It weighs about 40lbs :eek:.

Joe, that's really cool! I'd love to see pics of the wedding if you'd share, pm if necessary. Are they going all out w/ decor & dress?

The complete engine in the beginning of this thread is called black chrome. Looks like a light gunmetal really.

T-red valve covers:

10-28-2009003.jpg

10-28-2009004.jpg

And a night shot of that tombstone wedding card box. We couldn't find a sufficient light to be mounted on the inside of the box. We ended up using a 30 LED purple christmas light secured to the plexi inside. A little spotty, but it does the trick:

10-28-2009002.jpg

Stock calipers and brackets coated gold. You guys get a hell of a deal on caliper coating, they look brand new because I clean every last bit:

11-4-09002.jpg

11-8-09001.jpg

11-8-09002.jpg

11-8-09003.jpg

11-8-09004.jpg

11-8-09005.jpg

Look how nice this is:
11-8-09006.jpg

Got a little slow after those calipers. I did a trailer rim black and some snow mobile springs in black also. No pics of the rim but here are the springs:

12-2-09.jpg

I changed my first page. I will be doing the teardown and rebuilds for calipers again. I also increased most prices by $5. If I have a PM from you already about things you wanted, or I still need to do, your price will reflect the lower of the two.

Thanks everyone.

Fuzz, If you have downtime, would you be interested in "cores" for things like calipers? That might allow for faster turnaround. :shrug:

I'm back. Sorry to drop the hammer on you guys like that.

After thinking about my options, I am more than happy to offer my coating service as long as there are customers. You guys have stuck with me for so long that I can't just bail on you and I have gotten overwhelming support since I posted that I was going to stop coating.

I am going to update the first post with a different format and pricing.

Here are some things I did in the last couple days:

2-18-2010.jpg

2-15-2010001.jpg

2-15-2010002.jpg

2-15-2010003.jpg

2-15-2010009.jpg

Back