• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Rofl, it says on the front page that the format is being updated.

In other news, hey how much to PC a set of V8 Mustang fuel rails if you do them? Obviously I need to make sure none of the threaded parts or injector ports are PC'd. Let me know.

Yeah, sorry about the first post not being updated yet. I will get to that soon.

14svt, I'm not making any more speaker grills. It just takes too much time to make them and after I charge the shop rate plus the powder coating you are better off buying an off-the-shelf grill unless you absoloutly want a custom grill. It would be about $60+ per grill plus shipping FYI. Let me know what you want to do.

Scotty, I think I know what you want but post up a pic of the fuel rails you need done.

These parts were all silver when I got them. I think they are from a sport bike. Now, matte black:

3-30-10001.jpg

3-30-10002.jpg

3-30-10004.jpg

You will be a happy camper. Post a pic of the bike they will go on if you can.

My price was good on those too. I could hang more parts on a rack at one time so it didn't take as long to bake them all.

14svt, I'm not making any more speaker grills. It just takes too much time to make them and after I charge the shop rate plus the powder coating you are better off buying an off-the-shelf grill unless you absoloutley want a custom grill. It would be about $60+ per grill plus shipping FYI. Let me know what you want to do.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Now I see why it needed to be matte black. It's hard to even see the pieces that I coated:laugh:. That looks pretty good - time to ride! 77* and sunny most of today :drool:.

Now I see why it needed to be matte black. It's hard to even see the pieces that I coated:laugh:. That looks pretty good - time to ride! 77* and sunny most of today :drool:.

I got them on last night and went for a quick ride to the parts store....which was closed. Quick ride turned into 30minutes :D Thanks again Joe

Still here, still coating, and still painting.

Painted topper for dtour's truck:

UIM002.jpg

Painted 3L Plastic UIM:

UIM001.jpg

Coated t-red, silver poly, and black on a Ported 3L:

4-21-2010003.jpg

csvt49 coated one, the pics were blurry so I don't know how it really looks. I tried coating a broken one and it looked like crud. Maybe using a primer base would have helped, but I won't do it again.

Back