• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Yea, my Dad just shot me a text saying some more parts showed up... :)

UPS is usually at my house between 4 and 5, not 11... Oh well, I'll have the car out tonight and tomorrow during the day to install new parts and replace my e-brake cables...

I can also do an electrostatic automotive spray on the wheels, then they would only need to be scuffed instead of blasted to bare metal. It would save about 1/2 the cost and be almost just as strong..... $140 plus return shipping($40-60ish) wet spray. $220 plus return shipping($40-60ish) powder coat. These are rough estimates BTW

4 wheels just blasted would be about $75-100ish

I got my knob back today too!
Looks so good! :drool:

Thanks again Joe!
I'm sure more stuff will be on it's way to you in the future.

The knob should blend in better now with your interior. Thanks for sending it my way. - JOE

Got my business cards a few days ago and also did some more coating today. Thank you TOURENVY for putting the layout together for me:

Contour rear calipers & brackets black
3-22-09002.jpg

3-22-09008.jpg

snow blower paddle blades kart green
3-22-09010.jpg

nice!

nice!

That biz card is perfect for you, Joe!

Who's ST220 UIM is that?!?

Also, if the owner of the trailing arms is in need of bushings from Energy Suspension, I'll make him a deal.

Thanks ;).

UIM is for a MI ceg'r and he has the new rubber for his trailing arms.

Just so you guys know, April 10th is the last day I will be accepting powder coating orders before SZ. I want all of my stuff to be 100% so I don't end up with no contour again at the meet. I will not take any jobs from april 10th through May 25th unless I agree to it and it is an emegency for something you might need. Thanks! - JOE

Just so you guys know, April 10th is the last day I will be accepting powder coating orders before SZ. I want all of my stuff to be 100% so I don't end up with no contour again at the meet. I will not take any jobs from april 10th through May 25th unless I agree to it and it is an emegency for something you might need. Thanks! - JOE

Oh NOES say it ain't so Joe :cry::cry::cry:

And here I found something to strip the old powdercoat off the parts I talked to you about before and then I wanted you to do my calipers :nonono:

Curious as to why you'll be down until May 25th exactly? You do some damn good work for sure which is why I've pestered you about doing some stuff for me ;)

Shannon

Well, SZ is the weekend of the 14th, 15th, 16th, & 17th and I figured I would be ready to take parts in the following week which is the 25th. I would honestly be ready for parts to come in anytime after the 20th of May, I just wanted to give myself time to recover from SZ :D.

I wanted to stop the coating by April 10th because of all the things I need to focus on to get done by SZ on my own car. If I can't do something on my own projects because I was working on someone elses stuff, I would be pretty upset so I figured you guys could wait.

Kart green again 25 pieces
4-1-09002.jpg

Found this bag of powder I didn't know I had. Label said "RED". Looks like cranberry and has some metallic in it. Kinda cool.
4-1-09004.jpg

4-1-09006.jpg

4-1-09005.jpg

Old milk baskets, chrome
4-1-09008.jpg

4-1-09011.jpg

4-1-09016.jpg

Custom saddle bag accents I cut and powdered chrome
4-1-09017.jpg

4-1-09018.jpg

4-1-09019.jpg

Back