• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

12-17-08019.jpg

12-17-08020.jpg

Ooh, me like a lot! How ya think this would look on my Cobra engine stuff?

what are the dimensions of the emblem?

12" Long by 3.5" Tall

I just put some old flat magnets on the back of the red svt logo I cut out with two sided tape. It is hanging in my cubical at work now and I love it ;)
52a8fc7e4af2.jpg

and dtour, the black wrinkle would look really damn nice with some of that silver flake you picked out as accents :drool:. Start planning a color scheme......

any idea if you could powder coat a pipe of a motorcycle?? its not stainless but it may have to be sanded a lil. heres a stock pic of it. mine is a lil scuffed up and the m4 symbol is rusted.

Attachments

• 84336670.jpg
    84336670.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
Sure can, what color are you thinking you want it? I might be having a 10% off month coming up, so if you want to decide the color you want it should be good for the month March if you want the discount ;).

Well, progress has started on the big sand blast cabinet.
Final inside dimensions are 6' long 4' tall and 3' deep. 3 sets of arm holes and 3 windows for viewing and 2 windows on top for the lights to shine in.

I designed it, cut it on our CNC plasma table, and we are building it where I work to be used there. I just get to use it whenever I want. I'm sure if I wanted one at home they would build it for me also, but no need for that much room to be taken up in my limited space garage. The big oven takes up too much room already :crazy:.

Anything I can fit in the blaster, I will be able to fit in the oven :D.

Progress:

2-24-09010.jpg

2-24-09014.jpg

*CURRENT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE*
10% off all coating orders for the entire month of March '09! Get your car ready for summer.

*CURRENT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE*
10% off all coating orders for the entire month of March '09! Get your car ready for summer.

Ooooh, don't go tempting us like that! I see the first page has been updated. Are the prices listed already 10% off or is that 10% off the prices listed?

Take another 10% off the listed prices ;). The prices are darn near free now, sheesh :D

everyone can send me pallets and shipping crates full of parts too, I have a loading dock :D :laugh:

Some more progress pics on the blast cabinet.

We are building this to expand what our company can offer. It was an idea I had because it seemed wierd that we are a metal manufacturing facility and we didn't have any kind of blasting process, they were only grinding :shrug:.....

2-26-09001.jpg

2-26-09002.jpg

2-26-09003.jpg

2-26-09004.jpg

For some reason I decided to re-wire, insulate, and plywood my garage this week. I have recieved many boxes for powder coating that is needed. I should be able to start coating by next weekend after I get my garage back in order.

In the mean time, they are almost done building the sandblast cabinet at work.

We have about $200 into it besides the sheet metal and 2x2 angle. It is turning out really nice. No glass, gun, or air in it yet but should be done soon.

3-6-09005.jpg

3-6-09006.jpg

3-6-09007.jpg

3-6-09008.jpg

blu_fuz said:
For some reason I decided to re-wire, insulate, plywood, bump some gansta rap, get yelled at by the neighbors, breakdance, and stay up way too late in my garage with dtour this week.

I fixed it..... Don't forget you were there too :laugh:.

Back