• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

Can't do those yet. Soon I hope. I just picked up more elements for my big oven a few days ago. Maybe I can start on wiring that after SZ.

Cut and coated some Tang Band speaker grills dark gunmetal:

8inchreardeckspeakers007.jpg

8inchreardeckspeakers010.jpg

Working on another set of grills for someone else. Will be powder coated T-RED:

wheelgrillpic.jpg

WHEELGRILL.jpg

just got them in the mail yesterday...:drool:

thanks again, Joe...you do awesome work in an amazingly short amount of time :)

If you look at the speaker grill in this picture, it looks like there is a frog sitting on a lily pad. :laugh:

(Hint: the skulls teeth are the frog’s eyes, the skulls nose is the frog’s mouth, the skulls eyes are the frog’s legs, and the skulls forehead is the lily pad...)

Sorry to burst your bubble Joe, but you menacing skull is really a cute aquatic critter. ;)

Haha LMFAO. That is funny. Even after you said what it looked like, I didn't understand how until I read what each part was :crazy::laugh:.

Even though I closed the coating for a few weeks so I can get ready for SZ, I seem to be the busiest I have ever been :crazy:. I still have about 40 more parts here that I have to get done by sunday too.......

Silver vein 3L valve covers
4-29-09007.jpg

4-29-09008.jpg

Black wrinkle hitch plug:
4-29-09004.jpg

Silver mustang rear axle case:
4-29-09006.jpg

Dark gunmetal mustang calipers:
4-29-09003.jpg

Thank you ;) - I can't wait until SZ to see how it turned out :drool:. How is the T-red match, ok?

Busy busy again - Had some things waiting for SZ to be over......

Horseshoes again, safety yellow and kart green:
5-10-09001.jpg

Turbo 4cyl Thunder Bird parts chrome, gray, and black:
5-10-09002.jpg

5-10-09003.jpg

5-10-09004.jpg

SVT UIM, TB, and valve covers black & blood red:
5-22-2009001.jpg

5-22-2009002.jpg

5-22-2009003.jpg

5-22-2009004.jpg

You don't have to quote the pics dave! you were the first reply...... haha, you are funny

Those are for a member here, he might chime in.....

Back