• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what is....

And just so I'm not accused of being partial; geez Mx, I thought 'T' clamps were the FTMFW solution. You are not doing a good job promoting solid product/performance. Barge thinks I'm actually saving for a trip to Walsh. On the other hand, where my Corsa bish?:cool:

this isn't a walsh creation, it was just tuned by him. this is all shadetree/davetree mechanics. i knew the pipes would be iffy, but when you're working on a budget, you do what you can.

this isn't a walsh creation, it was just tuned by him. this is all shadetree/davetree mechanics. i knew the pipes would be iffy, but when you're working on a budget, you do what you can.

This explains why the only Porsche I own is 1/18 scale...

davetree, lmao

It has nothing to do with being new. It probably has a great deal to do with driving like an ass based upon the posts here. I realize that with all your years of driving experience you are a master of car control. Still, erratic behavior at freeway speeds in a sedan with a suspension and tire/wheel combination suited more towards groceries than Grand Touring, is not only dangerous to yourself, but to those around you.

My advice to you is to take Roberts advice. Grow some thicker skin; there is a ton of ball busting here. Whether you deserve it or not.

when you put it like that i cant get mad at you, but with the way these guys were putting it i had every right to.

oh quick question, if everyone had such a huge problem with how i drove why didnt they say anything to me at the meet? its kinda rediculous. you wont look down upon this kid face to face but you will call him out in a forum

oh quick question, if everyone had such a huge problem with how i drove why didnt they say anything to me at the meet? its kinda rediculous. you wont look down upon this kid face to face but you will call him out in a forum

ok, now i know you're just plain stupid. i was there when bagged specifically asked who drove your car, you said that you did, then he (and a few others) went off on you for your driving.

trust me, no one here has a problem telling you how stupid you are to your face. it's actually more fun that way. ;)

for some reason i dont remember that. o well. well then second thing. you did it, why do you have to go off on me on here too, isnt that just redundant? :confused:

hah... my sig change was too subtle for you punks to notice.

I noticed it, just didn't really think to call it out lol

for some reason i dont remember that. o well. well then second thing. you did it, why do you have to go off on me on here too, isnt that just redundant? :confused:

Let it go Devan.. trust me, they can go on beating you up about it for as long as it takes until you finally stop haha

listen sparky, i'm going to give you some one time kind words of advice. take it or leave it....

there's no point in arguing back and forth about all of this. you're the new guy, and you're not going to convince anyone to change their minds on this topic. let it go, keep a low profile, and you'll be fine.

or, keep fanning the flames, and see what happens. ;)

I noticed it, just didn't really think to call it out lol

Let it go Devan.. trust me, they can go on beating you up about it for as long as it takes until you finally stop haha

yeah but its kinda fun. its not like it matters a whole lot. unless these guys are getting bent out of shape, cuz i was being amused

One more post about asshat driving instead of Daves dookie mobile and this thread is locked

I was yelled out "friggen dave!" when that mustang crap hit me. :mad: I still don't know how my front bumper didn't get touched though. :shrug:

It looked like it was completely flattened by the time it came up from under your car, I was glad I stopped following you when I did.

Who made this joker "Pudmunkie" a moderator? Guy can barely tie his shoes... in fact, word on the street is that he wears the Kmart velcro's.

Back