• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's finally here

I'm kind of surprised your neighbor didn't call you at the time (unless he doesn't have your number), but kudos to being watchful and telling you about it, great neighbor. :)

That's a good point. Although, after talking to another neighbor, it seems not many people were sure it was ours.
We have new neighbors on the other side of our house, and when I talked to Pat yesterday, she said she thought the trailer was owned by the newbs.
So it's possible Tom assumed the same thing.

I'd also wire in an electric airhorn with a hidden switch so as soon as someone hooks up the wiring for the brakes and lights the airhorn sounds.

that is super huge!

My dad towed in a new trailer hooked to an old s10 a couple months ago, stolen. They took it right off the trailer dealers lot..that crap happens all the time, be careful. Parking it by the street probably makes it real tempting.

maybe hook up an electric fence transformer to it, considering it's all metal. :shrug:.

I wanna see the inside!

There are some inside pics in the photobucket link above.
We bought paint to do the floors, so now we just have to wait for a dry day to do it. Eventually we may do some vinyl tiles or something.

P4040016.jpg

P4040017.jpg

black & white checkered floor! the panels finish the walls nicely. shelving or cabinets up front?

for the blind elraidoooooooo
SVT, Cougar, MS6, Motorcylces, and Cobra project stuff. Plus its twice as big as our shed, so it will be a good place to store stuff when its parked (ATVs, Snowmobiles, Lawn Tractors).

Also will be quite useful to help people move to a new home or tow their non running vehicles. I think we know people like that. ;)

I did but missed Cobras post, I guess. To me, it just doesn't look wide enough with the wheel wells to get a car in there. :shrug:

for the blind elraidoooooooo

Also will be quite useful to help people move to a new home or tow their non running vehicles. I think we know people like that. ;)

Blind leading the blind....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Back