• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I think I like it.

I agree man I have always loved the speed 6's. You put your WOC packet in, good luck brother, you get it and you are on easy street man.

How the hell is that? Where are you getting your info from:shrug:

I'm just sayin.

Everything starts out super-cool, then a short time later it's just lame and ricey. It's the way the world works.

Functional carbon fiber is another matter altogether. But grille trim, door handles, gas caps... stuff like that...it's all just tomorrow's rice.

Unless you've got the matching hood, roof, and trunk; I think it looks tacky. Really, a $400 grille is a complete waste of money, IMHO. I'd use those 4 bills to put nice springs and window tint on my car before a carbon grille anyday.

Sorry Ryan, but it's gonna look pretty dumb in a few years. A black car, however, it flows/blends anyways, so it'll always be cool. White or silver, too, if there are lots of CF panels (roof/hood/trunk) but a weird color like my Black Cherry just doesn't need that extra 'look-at-me-I'm-rich' stuff. ;)

It dosent scream look at me Im rich, it says I am lightweight and faster,lol hahahahahaha

So my 32-ounce grille is now only 28 ounces!!!

Really, man. Fiberglass. One day you'll see.

Chattavegas - glad I'm not alone here. Mazda looks AWESOME, by the way.

Since light = fast, why have the grill there in the first place? Heck, it's not areodynamic and it blocks air going to the charge air cooler. The only thing needed on this car to say "Look at me I'm fast" is the MAZDASPEED6 badge on the trunk. :cool:

Thanks Andy! If it ever quits raining for more than 20 hours, I'll wash it and take some nicer pics.

Back