• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's finally here

So I'm assuming you'd drive the car into it, fold down the seat, and hop out the trunk?

If so, how would you manage to get a car like mine in there, in which I don't have fold-down seats? :ponder: :laugh:

So I'm assuming you'd drive the car into it, fold down the seat, and hop out the trunk?

If so, how would you manage to get a car like mine in there, in which I don't have fold-down seats? :ponder: :laugh:

Miss the talk and the pic of the trailer door on the driver side?

WOW, now I know what you were referring to about my contour and trialer. That thing is big. My neighbor has a couple of them and has hauled my contour for me when the motor was blowing off filters. Nice buy.

ack too bright!
P4180052.jpg

(heh just primer)

painty paint
P4240061.jpg

P4240062.jpg

Not the best of paint jobs, but good enough for now til we tile (won't be anytime soon).

They did a bit of a crappy job with the silicone on the seams, so those will have to be touched up in spots eventually too.

kim, if you throw a half bath in that thing i'll rent it for a summer home, studio pricing of course. throw a wall up and its a one bedroom apt. it looks huge. can u get 2 cars in back to back?

2 cars won't fit. But a car and a bike (perhaps two bikes) definitely will.

hotdimmes, trust me you wouldn't want to live in 192 square feet. Click here for an example of 280 square feet.

The paint job looks great. :) Can't wait to see it with some tile.

Dear Kim,

Your trailer looks like poop and you owe me a PM. Get to it ;)

-Matt

Dear Kim,

Please disreguard previous trailer statement. But about the PM; I'm gunna have to ask you to get on that as soon as possible.

Salutations,
Matt

Back