• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check: Stazi mesh Gen 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, also waiting

ah, the joys of other country shipping:blackeye: ill dig up the tracking number for you. and ill shoot you a pm

everyone else has been taken care of and has had contact with me.
thanks for all the interest guys i enjoyed doing this group buy for you. enjoy your new mesh kits. they should look very nice on all of your cars. :cool:

bagged

for all the other guys who have pm ed me for mesh im gonna start a whole new group buy either tonight or tomorrow just add your names to the list its easier for me to keep track of that way

Mine was delivered yesturday after I left for work. Now to brave the cold and go lay down under the car and get them on. Think 18 degree's is to cold to go and work on her. heheheheh NEVER.....

Mine was delivered yesturday after I left for work. Now to brave the cold and go lay down under the car and get them on. Think 18 degree's is to cold to go and work on her. heheheheh NEVER.....

cool man! 18 degrees aint shiz. we build cars year round here. post pics when yo get it done

Has everone in the group buy got there mesh yet? If so post if you have so we can go ahead and close this gb thread, if anyone else wants some mesh check out the round 2 gb bagged has made...

The way i read it, you wanted to know who got it, not who hasn't.

Got mine as promised. Got the rear on, but too much other crap in life and too cold to finish front. pics later, if thread is not locked up.

I think everyone should have the mesh in there possesion by now maybe the exception of sa2ah since she's in Canada..... If you have not received it yet let me know.... Or you should be getting it this week. Pics are welcome :cool:

yea, stil havent got mine....:(

But its around -20 here, i have the heat in the garage cranked waiting patiently :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back