• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

im blown

well here's the deal. ill be gone when my car gets back up and running. dad will be installing the new jackshaft...its getting completely redone. the entire jackshaft. also getting better/new couplings. so when i get her back itll be realiable. and if i have more problems. ill just 3L it and get the s/c bulletproofed or wait for Joey's roots style.

well here's the deal. ill be gone when my car gets back up and running. dad will be installing the new jackshaft...its getting completely redone. the entire jackshaft. also getting better/new couplings. so when i get her back itll be realiable. and if i have more problems. ill just 3L it and get the s/c bulletproofed or wait for Joey's roots style.

Sorry to hear that man. It'll be madd cool when its done tho!:crazy:

and ill send a map to were your body parts are located with in-cryptions if anyone but my dad drives it while im gone :laugh:

yea just post up those pix i'd like them. thanks.

and ill send a map to were your body parts are located with in-cryptions if anyone but my dad drives it while im gone :laugh:

yea just post up those pix i'd like them. thanks.

No dude, meaning to post them here for you while you are gone man. Yeah I will dig those pics up tonight sometime for you man.

Now you are grounded, you go sit and pee for a week twink!:laugh:

Back