• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

im blown

There is some credit due in this thread as well. It took more than one pair of hands to do all that.

lol. THANK YOU OB and his brother for coming and doing alot. THANK YOU to my dad whose helped me alot with the project along the way. THANK YOU Trey for getting me drunk at nopi:shrug:

thanks yall! feels great did a couple of WOT tonight no slamming gears though. but car feels great.

well she stopped boosting this morning. going to dig in and see if the supercharger is bad or the jackshaft screwed up. the s/c is getting oil i know that. and its draining so dunno. ill update after i find out whats the deal

:mad: :mad: :mad: damn it damn it damn it.....gunna take it apart and figure out whats wrong in the morning. too pissed off to work on it tonight:mad: :mad: :mad:

in the vid of you driving by, i couldnt really distinguish the s/c sound :shrug: sounded good though.

you are a brave brave man for messing with that kit. hope you get it figured out before you head out.

its an awkard sound when it was boosting so i understand not being able to distinguish. hell i couldnt figure out the sound at first.......researching the old/archive forums for info as we speak......im a s/c guy. yes turbo's are more effiecent(sp?) but i like blowers more...to each his own ya know?

its an awkard sound when it was boosting so i understand not being able to distinguish. hell i couldnt figure out the sound at first.......researching the old/archive forums for info as we speak......im a s/c guy. yes turbo's are more effiecent(sp?) but i like blowers more...to each his own ya know?

oh, i know. i have a supercharged f150, a supercharged cobra and am waiting to either s/c or turbo the contour :crazy: boost is ADDICTING! :drool:

Back