• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: Door sills

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah give me a day to talk the wife into letting me pick these up! I want a set of pedals for the car like what I had as well as a set for her new cougar!

Ummm... this is for sill plates from Autovation... not pedals :help:

In the interest of speeding this along...

saleennumberskl4.png

Your welcome :cool:

Thanks! Are those the actual size to use? Recall the plates are 1.75" wide.

Is everybody cool with what CSVT#49 posted?

I think somewhere it was said that if you get the door sills you could get a good deal on a pedal set at the same time.

CSVT#49, you get a :( for reading comprehension today. :laugh:

Anybody ordering sill plates also qualifies for GB pricing on pedals and heel guards!
You can even get your build number on the heel guard and pedals, for a matching set! :cool:

0707081729.jpg

Here are Brapple's installed:

index.php

Here's what mine look like installed:

50.jpg

Soopa,

How much is GB pricing for pedals and heel guard?

I might be interested in a Lightweight Racing pedal set w/ insert (same as yours I think) and one matte finish heel guard.

Soopa,

How much is GB pricing for pedals and heel guard?

I might be interested in a Lightweight Racing pedal set w/ insert (same as yours I think) and one matte finish heel guard.

Last time, the pedals were $75 and the heel guard was $45 if purchased with pedals. Inserts were $20 additional.

Sweet,I'm ok with tha saleen style numbers.Are we sending money to you or autovation?If sending it too you shoot me a PM with your paypal address.Unless I'm a goob and all of this is in the first post or something.

Should I start another thread?

Should I start another thread?

I just heard back from Autovation. They are test fitting the prototype sill plates.

They confirmed the price will be $100 shipped for four sill plates but only for this group buy! For those who order through the website, the price will be $140 w/o shipping.

So... should I start another "official" GB thread to let everyone know the final details of the GB? Or do you think everybody who is interested has peeked in here already?

I would start an official group-buy thread. that way all the clutter from this thread isn't present. everything can be displayed clearly and we can go from there.

any decision on the mounting tape? will it be included with the plates, or if not, can someone post a link to the best product we can buy?

thanks,
chas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back