• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Following badevo's ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamaha racer 686

Hard-core CEG'er
Well i got to thinking. If the car exterior was black. you could two tone the interior with black inserts in the door and in the seats. For example dying the perf parts of the door black along with the speaker grills. also the perf leather o fthe seats.

let me kno what you guys think maybe sum smart guy could photo shop it. mnb interior or course. doubt i could get it as nice as Badevo's interior that turned out sick!

black and midnight blue do not mix. wear some black pants and a navy blue shirt, you'll see

LMAO....

neither did the puke brown/grey dash they put in my Contour and the rest of the interior thats why I had to dye it black.

I think blue and light grey would look great.

true guys. very true. maybe rice white! haha or rice red! although i like the light gray.
guess ill change the color of all the inserts in the dash also

IMHO I think you should leave the MNB interior the way it is . You spent all this time & effort converting over , enjoy it for a while before jackin' it all up . That's really someting to do to a non-SVT interior , if ya ask me .

^ I agree! Leave it for a while.

BADEVO did an outstanding job with his interior but I think you should leave yours MNB for now.

always gonna shoot me down arent u who needs the go fast when u have a 3l and a turbo eventually?

by the way doug let me kno when u get the kit i wanna come see it

Dont worry man, do what makes you happy. Your always gonna have people that try to sink your ship.

Mines not an SVT but I plan on adding the SVT body kit and aftermarket exhaust... but when I want "fast" I'll jump in the EVO and go................. catch me if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back