• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HIDS w/ One Year Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go into the hightower discussion but thats for another thread, I will say that its hard to have the fogs on with the HIDs, Rob does sell the fogs in 8K as well, im going to get those soon:cool:

thanks ill keep that in mind ..but as for the fogs i got angel eye fog lights im happy with them but id like to put on a kit with those too ..cant wait until i got them then ill post up pics

FOG LIGHT KITS ARE $175 due to the fact that they are special order only andi only have 1 in stock due to a customer backing out of the deal... and they take 4-5 days for me to recieve...

Last edited:
hey guys sorry i havent been on the forum lately... this group buy is still on... pm me if interested ill be sure to be checking daily

yea it would kinda be retarded to run high beam hids......i mean you can't really flash the highs then. normally you run bi-xenon like team said or you just use stock halogen high beams.

well he sells all kinds of stock type hid kits. i've ran high beam bulbs in my low beams infact i am right now on the tour. I just run highbeam silverstars in the low beam spots for more light output. just takes a small amount of modifying the bulb side.

but really why would you need high beams anyways. if you wanna spend the money buy em. But really do you use your highbeams that much you need hids? you turn the highs on and then off sometimes fairly quickly, and if you do that enough i'd assume you could hurt the ballast making it turn on and off quickly without letting it start up properly. Just like people removing the relay to make your low beams flash when you hit the lock button twice on your keyfob. it's to not hurt the ballasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back