• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HIDS w/ One Year Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you dont want to believe my word and every other satisfied customers word then by all means dont purchase a kit... basically as long as it has warranty then you shouldnt be concerned..

I completely disagree. I can appreciate you starting up a side business. And I really like that you're trying to help fellow CEG'ers. But people have been asking for some very simple/basic questions to be answered, and they aren't. A one year warranty.... If someone is planning on keeping their car for four or five years, they want to know what they're buying. Like the conversation goes in Tommy Boy:

"But why do they put a guarantee on the box?"

"Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of :censored::censored::censored::censored:. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time."

This isn't a knock on your product. What I'm saying is, giving potential customers a little more info on the product should help sell a lot more of these kits. I'm actually considering ordering a kit from you for my LS, after I do my projector retro-fit. :cool:

Mark

I'm very tempted to order but I really would like to see installed and working pics before ordering.

The pattern is way off, I was hoping the kit contained the pieces for projection as well, but all that's in the box is bulbs. Thanks for the link.

lol! Well, installing an HID kit, and retro-fitting projectors are two completely different animals. MOST people don't want to tear their headlights apart to 'try' and install a projector into a housing that wasn't designed around a projector. If you want, you can do as some others have, and buy your own projectors and try it for yourself. But for $125.00, you can barely get yourself a nice, used set of projectors. Good luck though.

Mark

VAGABOND.. HE DIDNT AIM THE HEADLAMPS YET.. PLUS THE PICS ARE ALL BLURRY

I understand that, but there's no cut off/too much 'bleed'. Besides, there's more much aiming to be done. If I were to line up my Prius with it's HID's against that car you could see what I'm refering to.

I understand that, but there's no cut off/too much 'bleed'. Besides, there's more much aiming to be done. If I were to line up my Prius with it's HID's against that car you could see what I'm refering to.

This is my car you were looking at..My headlights were pointed SKY HIGH..I just recently lowered the beams looks alot nicer and the pattern is good for a 8K..I cant lie and say a 4300 or 5K isnt better becasue it is better there is more white light..Maybe you dont want to look at a 8K maybe a 5K is in your needs

This is my car you were looking at..My headlights were pointed SKY HIGH..I just recently lowered the beams looks alot nicer and the pattern is good for a 8K..I cant lie and say a 4300 or 5K isnt better becasue it is better there is more white light..Maybe you dont want to look at a 8K maybe a 5K is in your needs

Instead of arguing, just post pictures with them aimed properly. :shrug: Regardless, I can't think of a time where I was going off the road because someone's lights were blinding me. Too many cry babies looking for something to complain about, if you ask me.

Mark

Instead of arguing, just post pictures with them aimed properly. :shrug: Regardless, I can't think of a time where I was going off the road because someone's lights were blinding me. Too many cry babies looking for something to complain about, if you ask me.

Mark

I will i'll get some more pictures tonight.
Im not the best picture taker and i suck at Aiming headlights but its better than it was..

Even 5k is too high. I would like to see a 4100k.

Mark

Here in LA I would be pulled over QUICK if my lights blinded the cops.
Even still just because you're not putting people into the curb with your lights does not mean your lights are safe.

hey fordman thanks... i get the kits from a local wholesale distributor... if you dont want to believe my word and every other satisfied customers word then by all means dont purchase a kit... basically as long as it has warranty then you shouldnt be concerned.. like i have said numerous times.. profit is very minimal and im just trying to get more volume than money... trying to expand around the US...
Thats alright, I've just dealt with enough resellers and wholesellers to know that some are stolen kits and some are just junk, thats why I like a brand name. Once I can get some cash I'll be ordering a set.

just shipped another one out today... danni, you'll get it it by saturday hopefully (if canada's customs doesnt hassle us lol) and other customers are buying more kits after having this one installed so between CEG and local sales, every customer has been very satisfied and has recommened us...

Satisfied customer. Very satisfied. I aimed the lights perfectly and my brother drove on the opposite side of traffic to see if they were "blinding". He said they look great, not blinding at all. I am not sacrificing any field of vision. My brother actually liked them so much he is ordering a set for himself on his trailblazer.

CIMG0948.jpg

CIMG0946.jpg

CIMG0945.jpg

with highbeams on.
CIMG0947.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back