• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HIDS w/ One Year Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
outta curiousity, why is it taking this long for ppl to friggn post pictures of these lights? i thought we're all about showing off :shrug:

I get mine tomorrow i'll post pictures..
Most people dont post them because to many there just HID's ya know..
But robs a good guy and i'll post pictures of his kit and show the Quailty of it..

It seems like this kit will work on any vehicle already using a 9006 bulb, is that correct?

And are these in fact D2R bulbs or not?

yes they are and i carry 9006, 9005, h11, h1, 9003, 9004, 9007, h10, 880 (893), h7, and i forgot the rest.. i basically do it by the year make and model.. and since all contours are 9006's then itsthe easiest kit to get/ have in stock

if anyone else would like to purchase a kit, just send me a PM and let me know for what car and what color you would like...

thanks guys,
robert

Hey Rob,

I was out at the Towershops car show last night (Friday) and there was somebody there selling the same kits for the same price. Is those the same ppl you are working with? Just curious...

He means like an actual company, a website link or something would give us some info.

like previously stated there is no website up at the moment... there will be on in the near future but as of now we are working local and off of myspace...

I'm talking about the parts source. I would like to get one of these kits from you, but I'm very concerned about low end parts, given your prices I'm sure you understand.

What he and I both want to know is what brand the bulbs and ballasts are, or at least where you get them.

hey fordman thanks... i get the kits from a local wholesale distributor... if you dont want to believe my word and every other satisfied customers word then by all means dont purchase a kit... basically as long as it has warranty then you shouldnt be concerned.. like i have said numerous times.. profit is very minimal and im just trying to get more volume than money... trying to expand around the US...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back