• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry about the bad road Dan.
the garmin was making us take a Legal u-turn to get back on the highway...stoopid garmin.

Will have my pics uploaded soon. For now, a taste of the fun :)

DSC01954-resized.jpg

Well, if you wondering, Elky took us on a little adventure, there was no way in hell I was going to go up that POS dirt road, I def would have destroyed the car on that one, thats why I decided to back up, Sorry Mike, you were probably like "WTF!" and then had to turn around that gigantic monster in the street.
actually no, Mike was like "oh man, I'm gonna get out of the way so Dan can back up and not go up that road!"

lol Roger, I purposely shut the flash off to show the "mood lighting" of the restaurant. ;) (ok, so it's a 2.1 mp camera, shadddaaaaaaaaaap!)

Thanks for putting this together. We had a good time. It was great to see some of the people we haven't seen in a while and to finally put some faces to of the newer folks.

Had a good time on Saturday. Enjoyed having the bull session with y'all at the Texas Roadhouse. :cool:

Hat's off to them for knowing how to cook a steak at that place. I ordered a ribeye, rare, and I think that thing looked at me. It may have tried to graze on a nearby salad. :laugh:

it was SO much fun. well...except for me never scoring over 69 in bowling. OH and Elky putting his BALLS ON MY CAR! however it was mostly Ians fault cause he's a hypocrite.

im glad to say my car did not stall once while at the meet and coming home. However it did stall IN the drive through of boston market. I thought i wasn't going to get my SQUASH. :shocked:

...OH and Elky putting his BALLS ON MY CAR! however it was mostly Ians fault cause he's a hypocrite.

hahaha!!
a little background on this....
at my Halloween party Ian basically left her standing on the side of the road as he drove away trying not to let his car get bagged.
but...he sends me a PM telling me i should bag her car.

what a nice guy...

Mike, how did this start, anyway? Inspiration strike one morning long ago as you were having your morning coffee? "Aha! I know what I'll do today!"

He found himself so enamored with beautiful, shiny Contours one day, that he decided to hump their bumpers, as if they were real women.
Afterward, it just became a tradition for him to hump our "women". :laugh:
So if any new gals join the group, they get Elky loving.

You must have distracted him well enough because I don't think he bagged your car.

as kim said it started off as innocent bumper humping...and has now blossomed into full blown baggin.

and yesh..i forgot to bag the green one... :(
i think my belly full of steak and beer clouded my thinking.

So here's a funny and relative story. While me and everyone in the lex were trying to get back to the bowling ally to get everyone's cars, I call my roommate and see what he's doing. I tell him I'm in Mass. somewhere. Some place called shrewsbury I think. He tells me he's on his way to a party in shrewsbury! Turns out one of my high school buddies lives 6 minutes from the bowling alley! So I went there and partied and ate maaaadddddd buffalo chicken dip.

Wasn't Goonz one of the first to get bagged?

I'm gonna find that vid...

give me a bit

nope, todras himself was the first one iirc .... no video of that I don't think .... I think that steeda's car, a silver svt at that time got it before goonz's

hahaha!!
a little background on this....
at my Halloween party Ian basically left her standing on the side of the road as he drove away trying not to let his car get bagged.
but...he sends me a PM telling me i should bag her car.

what a nice guy...

Psh I wouldn't talk about "nice guys" if I were you. At least I didn't throw a whole flippin' roll at you at TR, you jerk! :laugh:. I'm going to throw a whole package of rolls at your face next time I see you :crazy: :laugh:

Haha that ish was so much fun guys. Can't wait to do something like that again! I think we should try doing mini-golf or something else next time, just to mix it up :D

todd was the first actual person to be bagged.
as for cars...i have no clue which one was the first.

Pretty sure Steeda's car received the first naked ballbag, followed by Stazi's and xchang's (not his 'tour). I only remember because I was holding the camera.

btw, my mom got a kick out of those pics. ;)

Chris, that is just too bizarre that your roommate was in the area.
So I guess you didn't drive home until Sunday instead, huh?
I wanna know how Dave's jello shots came out. :drool:

Pretty sure Steeda's car received the first naked ballbag, followed by Stazi's and xchang's (not his 'tour). I only remember because I was holding the camera.

btw, my mom got a kick out of those pics. ;)

Chris, that is just too bizarre that your roommate was in the area.
So I guess you didn't drive home until Sunday instead, huh?
I wanna know how Dave's jello shots came out. :drool:

...no...i drive home late that. I took it easy though. Even passed up my favorite drinking game "thug loife"

Back