• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Harry's Hazleton Meet.

Ill pay good $$ if someone brings me back a black rear passanger door in good shape =)

^ COUGH, maybe someone in the lancaster area, COUGH ^

Im going again this weekend, I will take a look... If I find on in minty condition do you really want me to get it?

Im going again this weekend, I will take a look... If I find on in minty condition do you really want me to get it?

yeah ill definitely buy it off of you. it doesnt have to be 100% perfect, just no dents or really noticeable scratches. ballpark, how much do you think they will charge for it?

in their little book thing it says 35.40 for a 4 door, door...im not sure if they will charge for the window in it or not, plus the door panel and ???? like that...

i think they would so id have to strip it to get to the 35.40 range.

ill keep my eye out for one and ill take enough cash for one..

PS the week after i this it is $27 door, fender hood week but i won't be heading out that way next week.

in their little book thing it says 35.40 for a 4 door, door...im not sure if they will charge for the window in it or not, plus the door panel and ???? like that...

i think they would so id have to strip it to get to the 35.40 range.

ill keep my eye out for one and ill take enough cash for one..

PS the week after i this it is $27 door, fender hood week but i won't be heading out that way next week.

okay. yeah i actually dont need the window or the inside panel but if its a pain and isnt too much more $$ you can just leave it on. ill PM you my phone number and you can just call/text me when youre there if you find one but its questionable or if youre wondering about something or whatever. ill prolly be at work but hopefully ill be able to answer

okay. yeah i actually dont need the window or the inside panel but if its a pain and isnt too much more $$ you can just leave it on. ill PM you my phone number and you can just call/text me when youre there if you find one but its questionable or if youre wondering about something or whatever. ill prolly be at work but hopefully ill be able to answer

pmed back... and that sound good!

I'm in....I called off for a meet before, I'll do it again!

Hopefully this time I won't get sunburned....it kinda gave away the fact that I wasn't sick last time. :eek:

I'm in....I called off for a meet before, I'll do it again!

Hopefully this time I won't get sunburned....it kinda gave away the fact that I wasn't sick last time. :eek:

Sweet deal. I'm meeting Glenn (Pen_Two) in W-B and then he's riding up with me. You want to meet us there and drive up together?

Where in W-B you guys meeting? Yeah, I'll meet up and drive down. I will probably have the mini van with the seats pulled out...I doubt the SVT will be done by then.

I def. say the 5th. I am owed a 4th of July holiday and I already asked for it off....let's see if I get it. I probably won't make anything after that for a while due to surgery on July 7th.

James... you're back!! :cool: I was wondering where you've been.

The 5th is fine. What time?

wish i could be there...still gonna be in Delaware on the 5th tho. but i'm sure i'll still be able to make a run soon enough. i'm gonna try to get to Pennsburg sometime, next weekend.

James... you're back!! :cool: I was wondering where you've been.

The 5th is fine. What time?

Any time is good for me. It's never too early or too late to go junking!

Yea but that's all the way in Dallas. If your comin from your house, the wyoming valley mall might be better.

The mall could be a good place to meet, just run past the arena and walmart and jump on 81-S. Unless we just meet at the Wal-mart? It's up to you guys, I'll go any where.

Back