• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Harry's Hazleton Meet.

3 days until the meet!

I haven't heard much in almost a week.... is this still on?

I've got the van cleaned out and the 3rd row seat pulled out, more room for tools and car parts! :laugh:

Looking forward to going, I hope there will be a good sized turn out.

3 days until the meet!

I haven't heard much in almost a week.... is this still on?

I've got the van cleaned out and the 3rd row seat pulled out, more room for tools and car parts! :laugh:

Looking forward to going, I hope there will be a good sized turn out.

Yea, where the hell is everyone?

It looks like we will be meeting at Harry's at 11AM if any one else would like to join us. At this point, 98Mystique, xtascox and I will be car pooling down in my mini van.

If any one else would like to meet up with us, PM me for my cell number.

If anyone's not doing anything today, get your ass to Harry's!! We should be there by 12:30 since we are taking a side trip to pick up Glenn.

I AM SO SUNBURNED!!!

I had a GREAT time though. I may have only got a PCV hose, but overall one of the best runs yet.

Glenn got his fan for his jeep, Alex for a header for his Cougar and a few misc. things and Tony got an air cleaner assembly, fan motor and window regulator.

Glenn....36.....wow....:laugh:

Alex....I miss my girlfriend who was walking down Rt. 6 looking for her Big Mac.:cry:

Glenn....next time you should eat your cat sphincter....I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver.

Next time I say it would be nice to get kicked out of that Chinese restaurant.:laugh:

I AM SO SUNBURNED!!!

I had a GREAT time though. I may have only got a PCV hose, but overall one of the best runs yet.

Glenn got his fan for his jeep, Alex for a header for his Cougar and a few misc. things and Tony got an air cleaner assembly, fan motor and window regulator.

Glenn....36.....wow....:laugh:

Alex....I miss my girlfriend who was walking down Rt. 6 looking for her Big Mac.:cry:

Glenn....next time you should eat your cat sphincter....I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver.

Next time I say it would be nice to get kicked out of that Chinese restaurant.:laugh:

Your girlfriend walking on rt 6 probably misses you just as much :p

Mmmm, can't beat a zetec turbo manifold for 15 bucks:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And I think Glenn set a record today...

I REALLY wish I remembered to get the other half of the plug though. Now I get to play "find the power wire" tomorrow since I can't get voltage in any of the wires till the t-stat hits 223*.

Or the relay is popped. That's an $11 fix. :blackeye:

I REALLY wish I remembered to get the other half of the plug though. Now I get to play "find the power wire" tomorrow since I can't get voltage in any of the wires till the t-stat hits 223*.

Or the relay is popped. That's an $11 fix. :blackeye:

I thought you were going to put it on a switch?

Got ya.

On a different note, that manifold appears to not be a turbo manifold after all:nonono:. But I found its not hard to fit a different flange.

Back