• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Harry's Hazleton Meet.

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
OK, here are some Sundays that we are able to go. For those that are interested in going, post what day works best for you. This meet will be on a Sunday so royalblue can attend.

July: 5th, 12th, 19th
Sept: 20th, 27th
Oct: 4th, 11th, 18th

I gave the dates in Sept. and Oct. in case it was decided not to go in the blazing heat of July. Whatever day is fine by me.

I tried to give lots of notice so we could have a good group going.

In case anyone is interested, here is the yard map:
http://www.wegotused.com/yardmap.htm

Fords are "F" on the left. It's a long walk. ;)

Last edited:
ah ha, here it is!

i will have to wait untill we get a little closer to those days, i will most likely be able to make it... i will have to get ian to go too!

Sounds good.
I know some of the dates are far off but I wanted plenty of notice. It gets REALLY hot amongst all that metal in July so I wanted to make sure everyone had plenty of options.

Sucks for you guys! I only have to walk to B. :laugh:

Yeah and when you're done/bored you'll walk all the way to the Fords to find us. :D

Like hell I will, I'll be too busy getting a hernia from lifting the axles, transmission, and transfer case into my car. :laugh:

Had you not said this:
Sucks for you guys! I only have to walk to B. :laugh:
people might have come to help you and prevented the hernia that you'll be getting. ;)
It pays to be nice and not laugh at us for having to walk so far. :)

Oh but I'm sure I could give one of the people walking around $10 to help me carry/load it all. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
why are Fords and Imports both yellow:shrug: :blackeye: have to check schedule and ask "permission":rolleyes:

Don't know. One is a darker yellow? :shrug: :laugh:
The sign at the Ford section isn't yellow, it's white with Ford in blue lettering.
Let us know if you get "permission". :)

Chris/Ken - LUCA/CSVT1412
Alex - xtascox

Last edited:
It's so quiet in here. :shrug:
Everyone was wanting to go and this time there is PLENTY of notice.
Then we have Joe, SicilianSVT82, he couldn't wait and went today. LOL! I you'll still come with us whenever it is that we go.

So, have we decided on a day that works for everyone?

It's so quiet in here. :shrug:
Everyone was wanting to go and this time there is PLENTY of notice.
Then we have Joe, SicilianSVT82, he couldn't wait and went today. LOL! I you'll still come with us whenever it is that we go.

lol you know what Chris. the protege needed a few parts and my father needed parts too, so we decided to go. sorry i couldn't wait. i am all bout it, but i will be away on the 5th...still have to go to NYC(not sure when yet tho but i'll let ya know) i also have to make sure i'm not on call. i'd love to meet up with you guys. but i am sure i'll be able to go...lol i have permission! i'll let ya know when we get closer to those dates:cool: this time there better be some svt contours...in and outside the lot!

joe

Back