• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GREAT DEAL! Racebits V6 Duratec ST200 Mondeo/Cougar all stainless header and Y-pipe

im ordering with the three bolt on friday, sick of waiting for the two bolt and i can just fab up a flange to put on my test pipe.

so i get this right, as its my first time sending money over PP let alone changing lol i send 183.99 Pounds to jacks@racebits.net is there any other info i need to send with this?

Sent mine 2 or 3 days ago... It's gonna be a good spring for the Tour. Putting these on, along with my rear BBK sometime next weekend. Can't wait.

i got an email back from Shuan last night, said he's sorry for delay but parts should be here Monday. i know what i'll be doing next weekend :)

got my parts earlier this week. not ready to install yet because i'm still looking for a local xCal tuning shop that will deal with the CSVT, but... parts look like they are good quality and well built. i'll report back when i get them in and then tuned.

Due to just steel versions seeming popular we are now going to do some Steel Versions of the headers and Y-pipe price for these are gonna be just $349 INCLUDING SHIPPING

Or the stainless Steels versions for just £249.99 or $400 INCLUDING SHIPPING which ever works out cheaper.

Or we can ship 5 to a single address for just £1150 that works out at just $370 EACH

FYI for those looking at the 3 bolt and getting turned away. If you can find a 3 bolt flex/cat section from a 00 Contour or 01-02 Cougar for cheap you could bolt that on without having to modify anything. That 2 bolt flange isn't a normal flange so modifying it might be difficult.

We are now doing 2 holed Y-pipes with these.

Y-pipes are also available seperately ;)

Back