• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Tires on the Truck

SVThopeful

CEG'er
I got new tires on my truck and figured I would take some very quick pictures. They are Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos, this is my second set, they're great tires.

Please excuse the dirty truck, it was too cold (windchill was about -15) to wash it.

IMG_4572.jpg

IMG_4574.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

There was a hawk flying around
IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg

I have Dueler Revos on my truck....LOVE EM.....except they wear down fairly quickly IMO. What size did you go with?

Nice truck man.

my dad used to have a 01 4.6L sport. stepside, 2wd, fiberglass bed, lowered, and almost supercharged. i miss that truck.

We had the Revos on my Wife's Cherokee sport and they were absolutely amazing! Best truck tire I have ever driven on. Great in damn near everything. Her new Liberty came with a fresh set of Goodyears and I'm tempted to ditch them for a new set of Revos....

Nice truck man.

my dad used to have a 01 4.6L sport. stepside, 2wd, fiberglass bed, lowered, and almost supercharged. i miss that truck.
almost supercharged:shrug: ////to the O P they didn't even take the blue off the white letters:nonono:

almost supercharged:shrug: ////to the O P they didn't even take the blue off the white letters:nonono:

The tech was wiping it off, and then we started talking and when he went back to work, I guess he didn't finish. Oh,well, nothing a car wash couldn't take care of.

Back