• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Extrude Hone (new lower pricing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received and looks great! I see what you are talking about R-Code...

They are closed today so I cant get my double charged refund back. I will call monday.

Also now that my UIM is OFF the car and there is some gunk by the IAC holes. What is the best way to clean the UIM?

- amyn

I'm disassemblying my ST220 intake now to send in. Should go out Monday.

Also for others that are sending in the ST220 intake... the correct part number for replacement plugs on the ST220/Mondeo intake are as follows:

Engineering P/N: W528011S1309
Ford P/N: F5RZ-6026E

In the US the part is used as the frost plug on all 2.0L Duratec cylinder heads. According to the guy at the parts counter.

I called Diane Anderson at EH about me getting double charged, she told me this happend to another person (R-Code im guessing called as well). She would talk to corporate and they would be able to fix the issue as of right now 6 hours after I called, my bank account still shows another charge currently pending and one that has posted for $263.11.

- amyn

I just called Rick this afternoon and he said I'm still good to send in my intake for the GB pricing. Just FYI for anyone else holding off.

The turn around surprised me.

BTW, EH fixed all the issues with the double charging and the extra money they took is now back in my account!

- amyn

Dropped the ST220 UIM off to Rick early today.
Very cool guy. He liked checking out my car and we talked for awhile---he actually races cars (mainly circle track) and was one of the drivers who raced the Ford/EH Contour during the One Lap of America back in '98 or '99.
He said I should get a call on the intake late next week and that he was going to really try to flow an ST220 and an SVT UIM, I'll post the results and pics.
-J

I asked him about that and its done in a different location than where I met him, although they are in the process of moving it back there. Don't see me getting any pics of the process, maybe the sign on the buildings and a few stickers :)
-J

I asked him about that and its done in a different location than where I met him, although they are in the process of moving it back there. Don't see me getting any pics of the process, maybe the sign on the buildings and a few stickers :)
-J

I didnt get no stickers in my box :mad: LOL I actually like them too!

- amyn

Dropped the ST220 UIM off to Rick early today.
Very cool guy. He liked checking out my car and we talked for awhile---he actually races cars (mainly circle track) and was one of the drivers who raced the Ford/EH Contour during the One Lap of America back in '98 or '99.
He said I should get a call on the intake late next week and that he was going to really try to flow an ST220 and an SVT UIM, I'll post the results and pics.
-J

Don't suppose he mentioned anything about getting mine this morning too did he?? Apparently it was delivered at 10:42am today. It'd be nice to see what kind of flow numbers they get before and after with the ST220 intakes.

No, I was there between 8-8:30am but I told him another guy had the same intake on the way. I told him I'd like him to flow one of them, I don't care which one as long as we get some numbers, especially if they do an SVT as planned from this batch and we can compare.
-J

No, I was there between 8-8:30am but I told him another guy had the same intake on the way. I told him I'd like him to flow one of them, I don't care which one as long as we get some numbers, especially if they do an SVT as planned from this batch and we can compare.
-J

Good deal. Yea I talked to him on the phone about it when I called to see if I could still get in on the GB if I sent it in. He seemed excited to see what they could do with it.

Mine showed up today...very nice!
I'll get some pics up tomorrow.
I need to call Rick in the AM though as it wasn't supposed to be shipped and I want to know if he flowed it.
-J

Mine showed up today...very nice!
I'll get some pics up tomorrow.
I need to call Rick in the AM though as it wasn't supposed to be shipped and I want to know if he flowed it.
-J

Well crap that's what UPS must have tried to delivery to me today... dang that was a quick turn around. I was hoping it was my clutch kit. Ugh which means I'm going to have to make a few phone calls. So frustrating :nonono:. Good news with the intakes though. Would be nice to know what kind of flow rates we are talking about.

Well I got both my ClutchNet clutch kit and my ST220 intake today, 2 UPS delivery guys at the same time, very nice... and here are pics...

st220back.jpg

tbopening.jpg

runnersb.jpg

runner1w.jpg

runner2h.jpg

st220inside1.jpg

st220inside2.jpg

st220inside3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back