• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Extrude Hone (new lower pricing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey are these prices good for ST220 intake manifolds?? Mine is currently being shipped from across the pond and I may not have it until the end of next week.

Let me know! Thanks.
I hope so, that's what I plan on taking to them.
I believe one of the guys above was going to do a SHO UIM, so I don't see why not.
-J

I was contacted by the accountant today, I told her I wouldn't be offering up any credit card info until all of the intakes had arrived. If the price winds up being any more than $235, I'm going to have to just request that they ship my intake back as I simply can not afford an extra $100 right now.

~Mike~

I was contacted by the accountant today, I told her I wouldn't be offering up any credit card info until all of the intakes had arrived. If the price winds up being any more than $235, I'm going to have to just request that they ship my intake back as I simply can not afford an extra $100 right now.

~Mike~

Hold off for a bit more. I dont want to waste shipping that alone is rounded up to 40 bucks!

We have biminiLX which is definetaly 7 and some interest (from uk) which will make 9 (if SVTkid sends his intake) If not then we have 8 or we wait for the next person to just send it in. This is a cheap and good deal to gain some HP.

Thanks 4 the info man, much appreciated!

No problem, Are you in?

- amyn

Hold off for a bit more. I dont want to waste shipping that alone is rounded up to 40 bucks!

We have biminiLX which is definetaly 7 and some interest (from uk) which will make 9 (if SVTkid sends his intake) If not then we have 8 or we wait for the next person to just send it in. This is a cheap and good deal to gain some HP.

- amyn

I'm not just going to throw my hands up, but I won't wait forever, either.

~Mike~

Do you guys know if he'll do a 1988 Ford Tempo Intake manifold? i need a way to get mine done. Can someone give them a call for me and find out? if so i'll send mine in to help out.

Kennametal Extrude Hone
235 Industry Blvd
Irwin, PA 15642

Direct Contact: Rick Miller (724-861-8694)

Thats his number give him a call tomorrow. You will know more about how your intake is than anybody else without a Ford Tempo and if you can do it. Thank you for stepping up as we need one more person to get this rolling.

- Amyn

I will be calling Rick today and be asking him some questions like will flow them? how much? other similar intakes allowed?
If he's agreeable I may post this on the local Mustang board to see if they want their UIMs done to help numbers.
Anyway, I'll let you know what I find out.
Also might not have it there until Monday, work quarantined me for possible swine flu :(
Later guys, J

Updated list with some more people interested.

1. ArtSvt-ceg Shipped
2. qbcsvt-ceg Shipped
3. svtfixer-ceg Shipped
4. svtfixer-ceg(2) Shipped
5. R-code-ceg Shipped
6. biminiLX-ceg
7. SVTkid-ceg
8. CSVT#49-ceg
9. ukfan50-ceg
10. 95_mystique-ceg
11. Cody4130-ceg

Updated list with some more people interested.

1. ArtSvt-ceg Shipped
2. qbcsvt-ceg Shipped
3. svtfixer-ceg Shipped
4. svtfixer-ceg(2) Shipped
5. R-code-ceg Shipped
6. biminiLX-ceg
7. SVTkid-ceg
8. CSVT#49-ceg
9. ukfan50-ceg
10. 95_mystique-ceg
11. Cody4130-ceg

Just talked to Rick, very cool guy.
He said they can be dropped locally M-Th 8-4 so I will probably be doing that Monday. He said he is very flexible with GBs like this and is willing to wait until we get our 8, which should be close now.
Also, he said I could let the local 5.0 Mustang guys know and can do the 5.0 style UIM (not the 4.6 style) for the same GB price. So let your Mustang friends know.
He also was aware of my Mondeo ST220 intake and is willing to flow it! sweet :laugh: He said they try and flow a few out of those done to make sure they are in the expected range, so some of you guys might get data on the SVT stuff also.
-J

Got a call from The Accountant (Her name is Diane, btw...) telling me they were given the green light to charge $235.

w00t!!

~Mike~

Im sure if you were to send your intake soon you will be fine.. otherwise you may want to call or email Rick and ask for sure.

I still have not received my ST220 intake yet... do I need to call and pay in advance?

Rick was very cool and as said above, they would be flexible to accomodate everyone.
I would call him to let him know the situation or when to expect it.
-J

-$262.11
-$262.11

As per BankofAmerica (I am now negative on my checking acnt)..... I have to call EH tomorrow and make sure that they return one of the charges.

Hope you guys are fine....

Did EH get to flow one of the Manifolds. I was and still am willing to pay for it to figure out what I am getting out of my UIM, Hopefully over 200+CFM.

- amyn

-$262.11
-$262.11

As per BankofAmerica (I am now negative on my checking acnt)..... I have to call EH tomorrow and make sure that they return one of the charges.

Hope you guys are fine....

Did EH get to flow one of the Manifolds. I was and still am willing to pay for it to figure out what I am getting out of my UIM, Hopefully over 200+CFM.

- amyn
They double-charged me, too.

Too late for a flowbench test on mine, seeing as it's on my porch lol

I don't know if I'm being overly picky, but a few of the ports on mine are out of round now. Is that normal?

~Mike~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back