• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Extrude Hone (new lower pricing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtSvt

CEG'er
Here its is folks, the actual GB for the extrude hone process with the lowest price ever!

Price for 4 or more = $335 was $395

Price for 8 or more = $ 235 was $285

Address to send them to:

Kennametal Extrude Hone
235 Industry Blvd
Irwin, PA 15642

Direct Contact: Rick Miller (724-861-8694)

You are responsible for shipping your intake, which ever method you choose. You also need to pay for return shipping, in which you will be charged after the process.

Please include a packing list with your UIM, including your NAME, DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER, and RETURN ADDRESS. Also note that you are part of the CEG GROUP BUY, so you are charged accordingly.

You will be contacted and charged after the process is done, so make sure you give the correct contact number for yourself.

This extrude hone process takes up to 3 weeks.

Note: I highly advise that you all take out the black clips on top of the manifold, that hold the vaccuum lines in place, along with the end caps for the runners. This is in case they are lost or not sent back to you.

Here are the last GB's on this.
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=10053

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/grou...de-honing.html

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/grou...de-honing.html

Another thread: http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread...hlight=extrude

Last edited:
When you ship your UIM you will need to include all your info such as name, address, phone number, and even e-mail wouldnt hurt. They will then contact you when you manifold is finished and you should be able to choose how you would like to pay then. Over the phone, website, or check etc..

I guess everyone who is in should put down their names. As I will not pay the 1-9 amount...

and some people may not as well!

- amyn

I left a message to let me know when I can enter to do the 10+ pricing!

This is a good thing for my 3L Turbo! The next thing Im going to do is the LIM. Hopefully Sho-Shop will do a one off!

Ill also call Rick when the holiday is over!

- amyn

Also down for the 10+ price only.
I'm in no rush and while I wait to get 10 guys, I will decided if my spare SVT or ST220 gets the EH.
As mentioned in the other GB, I live close enough to drop off/pick up if that helps.
-J

1. ArtSvt-ceg
2. qbcsvt-ceg (10 or more)
3. biminiLX-ceg (10 or more)

C'mon people, this will make a big difference for those of you with a 3L and you are not going to get a lower price on this! Now is the time!

1. ArtSvt-ceg
4. svtfixer-ceg (10 or more)

My car blew, So I am a maybe at this point Depending on how my fund are looking. I needed a Tow from Canada to New Jersey :blackeye:

But regardless Ima try to save up until we get 10 ppl and we will c where Im at at that point. I still want to be in!
Just wanted to let you guys know.

- amyn

Is this still going on?

Have you guys thought about asking the Mazda 6 owners to join in as well?

I could cross post to some other forums to help generate some interest.

Nevermind......it is for UIM

Is this still going on?

Have you guys thought about asking the Mazda 6 owners to join in as well?

I could cross post to some other forums to help generate some interest.

Nevermind......it is for UIM

even the LIM wouldn't make a difference as they are plastic on all oval ports except the rare ST220.....

all I can see is NECO benefiting from this...

will they do other intakes like mustang or thunderbird SC what are the limits on this price?

So far the only 2 this GB are for is the contour/cougar and the 3l intake, but I will e-mail Rick to see is he could give us the same deal for other styles also.

So far the only 2 this GB are for is the contour/cougar and the 3l intake, but I will e-mail Rick to see is he could give us the same deal for other styles also.

it certainly may help get the ten or more needed and I know I like the idea for my super coupe lower as there is no performance options for that.....

Im interested if we can get the price for over 10 people. This would help out my 3L turbo build

1. ArtSvt-ceg
4. svtfixer-ceg (10 or more)
5. SVTkid-ceg (10 or more)

I asked Rick if we could include intakes from other cars and he would need to know what kinds of other intakes you guys are interested in sendin before he gives us an answer.

So if anyone is interested in extrude honeing an intake for a different car, please let me know what its from exactly so i can e-mail Rick back and see if he will do it for our GB price.

I spoke to Rick personally and he stated if we get a couple under 10 he will still give us the 10+ Price....

So guys, he really is giving us a FAIR DEAL here. I am negative in the bank and am still going to commit its such a good price.

- amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back