• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: coin holder gauge pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could do that too. it just wouldnt match the vents unless i cut up a stock vent and epoxied it in place. it wouldnt move tho.

yes you do i just pop out the knob to fill the top and bottom notches like the driverside vent has. notice how i filled them

Would it be possible not to fill them? That way the stock look is still maintained. Then you would still see the symbols for the open and closed vent.

when i prime them, since the gauge is so close to that bar, i would have to prime over that bar so the symbols will be covered. but i can put the grooves in and paint them black. just the symbols wouldnt be there. but on the next one im doing i could try to save the symbols and the grooves if you would like

when i prime them, since the gauge is so close to that bar, i would have to prime over that bar so the symbols will be covered. but i can put the grooves in and paint them black. just the symbols wouldnt be there. but on the next one im doing i could try to save the symbols and the grooves if you would like

Another option too is to use the 98.5+ bezels. They have raised unpainted symbols instead of the 98 bezel being flat with white paint.

ask and you shall recieve
IMG_0998.jpg

Sweet! Thanks for the update. Have you found out any more information about shipping and paint costs?

Still need people?

Still need people?

Are you still taking names? I am interested if you are!! Let me know what you need me to do (payment, etc). I will just get one from you versus ship you one to modify. Thanks!

Are you still taking names? I am interested if you are!! Let me know what you need me to do (payment, etc). I will just get one from you versus ship you one to modify. Thanks!

You can take my spot, I'm going to have to back out at the moment

Sorry Grant

Pm me if there is any problem at all

no problem loki too bad tho i have one done and three ready for glaze. two ready for epoxy. this weekend im trying to get all the ones i have ready for paint i have updated pictures for you guys also.
stock black:
IMG_0992-1.jpg

sprayed black:
IMG_1003.jpg

trim black is the closest i could get. the painter at my work said you will never match it perfectly but its the closest he knows

also this one needs one more coat in the vents and the part nearest to the gauge cluster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back